Smashbox – Photo Finish Foundation Primer Reviews

April 04, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Best primer I have ever used.

I have tried a lot of primers before as I have a combination skin, but this one is pure gold. Lovely matte finish, no grease or oil on the skin trough most of the day. Will definitely buy again!

March 25, 2020

My go to primer so far

This primer is really good for my skin tone and helps my foundation to stick better to the face and helps it last long. Definitely recommend this product.

February 28, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Worth Every Penny

This is the first thing that goes on my face before any makeup is applied. Gives my makeup a smooth finish look ,also use the primer water with it. Absolutely love this product.

October 30, 2019

Smashbox-Photofinish Foundation primer

I use this product to quickly remove shine from my face. It is very easy to apply; however, after a few hours, it sometimes clumps a bit on the forehead. Do not mix-it with cover-up either or it flakes. It is very effective at removing shine, but be careful blending it with other products.

1.0/5

October 16, 2019
    California, United States

Not worth the money

I splurged and got this primer because I've heard great things about it. I didn't feel like it made a difference in the slightest and didn't make my makeup stay on any longer than it normally does. I won't be purchasing this again.

October 09, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Amazing product

I received a sample of this product which has some rave reviews all over the internet. I was so pleased after using the sample that i went ahead and bought the full sized one & have been using it since then. It is such a great primer which gives me a flawless complexion & covers all the imperfections that my skin has.

Not found, Not found

Super Primer

Super primer which leaves your skin feeling flawless ! I had never tried smashbox primer before this and I am really pleased with the results ! It's made my skin feel fab also and it's really lightweight you only need to use a tiny amount for results ! Highly reccomend !

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

THE BEST Primer

This is the best primer I have used . Its makes foundation application so easy and no cracks. It works well with powder foundation too. Best part selfies comes great after using this product. I have already bought 2 tubes on offer in boots.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Primer time

This is one of my favourite primers, absolutely addicted to it 🤗 it gives silky feel on face, but at the same its so light 😍 its brilliant base for foundation 😍 its really a must have primer 🤩😍

August 29, 2019

Would buy again!

Makes your makeup apply even and smooth, also I find helps eliminate lines/wrinkles in your foundation. Help my makeup stay longer and I find my face doesn’t get as dry as it usually does with other primers