Smashbox – Photo Finish Foundation Primer Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Amazing product

I received a sample of this product which has some rave reviews all over the internet. I was so pleased after using the sample that i went ahead and bought the full sized one & have been using it since then. It is such a great primer which gives me a flawless complexion & covers all the imperfections that my skin has.

Not found, Not found

Super Primer

Super primer which leaves your skin feeling flawless ! I had never tried smashbox primer before this and I am really pleased with the results ! It's made my skin feel fab also and it's really lightweight you only need to use a tiny amount for results ! Highly reccomend !

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

THE BEST Primer

This is the best primer I have used . Its makes foundation application so easy and no cracks. It works well with powder foundation too. Best part selfies comes great after using this product. I have already bought 2 tubes on offer in boots.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Primer time

This is one of my favourite primers, absolutely addicted to it 🤗 it gives silky feel on face, but at the same its so light 😍 its brilliant base for foundation 😍 its really a must have primer 🤩😍

August 29, 2019

Would buy again!

Makes your makeup apply even and smooth, also I find helps eliminate lines/wrinkles in your foundation. Help my makeup stay longer and I find my face doesn’t get as dry as it usually does with other primers

August 29, 2019

Great!

I really like this product. It makes my face so smooth and my foundation goes on really well with this. I know a lot of people that uses it too. It's how I knew about it!

August 12, 2019

Best foundation primer

I always add this to my skincare routine as a last step if I am going to be using foundation or tinted moisturizer- it helps with application and my make up doesn’t move or look cakey- it’s the best primer

July 20, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

best primer I have ever used

love this primer so much
    I suffer with enlarged pores but this little miricle worker blurs pores and imperfections and is a fantastic smooth base for foundation and long lasting make up. just wish it was a little cheaper

July 18, 2019

Love it

Love this. I use it everyday. I have a bit of flaky skin and this definitely covers it up. Makes my make up look so smooth and face looks great. Love it and would recommend.

July 18, 2019

Minimizes my look of my pores!

I love this primer. It has a silicone feel to it and it does an excellent job at filling in my pores. As a result I really do feel like it improves the look of my skin because it blurs my imperfections. My skin feels soooo good after applying this, in a slick but not oily type of way...make up sits beautifully over top of this primer.