Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 377 in Primer

April 19, 2017

Love useing this primer. It's a very smooth and flawless feel when warmed up with fingers and applied. Gives my foundation a nice base for smooth skin

April 18, 2017

I love this primer! I have large pores in my T zone, and this product is the best that I've tried. It glides on like a dream, and holds up very well. Makes my foundation flawless!

April 17, 2017

i got this product as a sample and i love it! its very light weight and goes on smooth. it definitely makes a difference when i am putting on my foundation. i even use it on my eyelids and it works so good. when i run out of my sample, i definitely will purchase a full size!

April 14, 2017

When they say it minimizes pores , it sure does ! I use the tiniest bit near my nose combined with another primer and it works wonders for my skin and pores

April 14, 2017

This primer works pretty well for minimizing my huge nose pores. It's glides on with little effort as well. I also found my foundation adhered better! Great primer, little pricy but worth it if you have big pores.

April 14, 2017

This primer works great at minimizing pores and also acne pits and scars. It's lightweight and very smooth. It also helps my foundation last all day. I found it doesn't break out my skin

April 14, 2017

I love this primer!! I use it almost every day, its my go to primer. It does everything I want. It makes my pores look smaller, it keeps the shine down on my face but doesn't dry or matte me out too much, it makes my makeup look so much better and last way longer. The only thing I am not a fan of is the price tag, its expensive, but you barely need any and even the small size one you can really make last a long time. I will be repurchasing and I recommend giving this one a try. Usually primers break me out but smashbox primers don't. Love it!

April 13, 2017

Works amazing, i have sensitive skin and this did not break me out at all! goes on super smooth and makes your makeup last all day long looking just as well as when you first did it!

April 13, 2017

There is no better primer than the Smashbox Photo Finish. It applies very easily, and you dont need much product as well.

It is velvety smooth and great for long wear.

April 03, 2017

My mom received a sample from somewhere of this primer and asked me to try it! Its absolutely 100 percent the best primer i have ever used. Im extremely happy with how my foundation sits on top of the primer!

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm