Smiths Rosebud Salve Reviews

Smiths Rosebud Salve is a cult-favourite, multi-purpose lip balm that has been popular for over 100 years. This world-famous salve has been re-discovered by Hollywood stars and makeup artists. Perfect for the relief of chapped and dry skin, blemishes, diaper rash and detergent burns. Visit smithsrosebudsalve.net for more information.

November 14, 2017

Face lipgloss/balm hands down

This is my FAVOURITE lipgloss/balm. My lips get dry and this product moisturizes and leaves my lips looking shiny and glossy! Most drugstore balms give me severe acne on my lips (so gross) so I am so weary of using anything new but I gave it a chance and now I can't get enough of this!

October 23, 2017

Old fave

I have been using this product for at least a decade. I love the little tin packaging and mostly use it at night before bed just for hygiene purposes, I don't like dipping my finger into it on the go. I have also given it as gifts.

September 06, 2017

Incroyable!

Je ne suis pas une fervante des baumes à lèvres en général, mais je dois me rendre à l'évidence que j'en ai vraiment besoin puisque je peux facilement arracher une couche de peau sur mes lèvres à presque tous les jours. Celui-ci particulièrement est assez incroyable! Il fait un effet de fou sur mes lèvres! Plus de couche de peau à retirer, seulement des lèvres douces et lustrées! Il est tellement hydratant! J'ai eu un peu de difficulté à m'habituer à l'odeur au début (il sent vraiment les roses, mais assez concentré) mais je me suis forcé à m'y habituer parce que j'appréciais trop le fait d'avoir enfin de belles lèvres! ahaha! un must!

August 25, 2017

Love! Love! Love!

I really love this product. I am not one to love a heavy lip gloss and I found that this one when applied it was night and light yet still very moisturizing . I love the light fragrance it has and a very nice light color to the lips. All in all one of my favourties out there!

August 25, 2017

This one is a MUST in my purse!

I cannot brag about this product enough! I've been raving about Smith's Rosebud salve for YEARS. This is one of those products I've been using for a long time now and always will. Nothing drives me insane more than chapped lips and no matter where I am, you'll always see this on me! I purchase mine at Sephora. It retails for less than $10 which may seem ridiculous to others for a lip balm but trust me, I've seen WAY more expensive ones! The ones they have in the tin can lasts me for more than a year so you really get your money's worth! My favourite part is how this also MULTIPUPOSE. I apply this on my cuticles to soften them up OR if my skin is feeling dry, I apply this over where it's needed! This is a product I cannot go a day without!

July 29, 2017

I've been using this for years now!

I've been using this for years now! I stopped just recently because my bestfriend got me a customized lip balm. But as soon as I'm done, I will definitely go back. It's just what I need.

July 04, 2017

Works so well!

This rosebud salve works super well!I love this little lip balm its super cheap but works so well it gives a gloss to the lips.I will definitely purchase this again!

June 25, 2017

Expensive for that it is

I bought this on impulse from Sephora because I wanted to try it out after a friend of my raved about how much she liked it. For what it is, it's fine; I use it as a lip balm, and it has helped my lips, but I have to keep remembering NOT to close the jar because opening it again is near IMPOSSIBLE! Not a bad product, but personally, I don't find it to be worth the hype.

March 11, 2017

I received this as a stocking stuffer. I like that it has a vintage look to it, but prefer tube lip products. It's not too expensive ($6) as it serves a multi-purpose to relieve/soothe lips and skin.

October 10, 2016

I was honestly super excited to get this, I hunted it down and really wanted to see what the hype was all about. The product itself works, it keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't feel sticky. The reason why i wouldn't purchase again is because the tin can is RIDICULOUS trying to get open. Literally spent 10 mins trying to get the lid to come off. Having said all this, opt to get this in the tub, there is less in the tub but at least it's convenient and easy to apply.