Snickers Chocolate Bar Reviews
#51 in Chocolate

November 21, 2020

Nutty chocolate

Snickers is all time favorite chocolate bar for our family. It is a good size. The chocolate with nutty is a classic combo and taste very delicious. Avoid if you have peanut allergy

May 01, 2020

Chocolate

I love chocolate, it tastes so good with nuts in it. The caramel and nougat is perfect together. The creamy and milky taste is amazing. I love it!!!!!

August 26, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Absolute favorite

This is my absolute favorite candy bar. I love how the blend of chocolate, peanuts, nuget, and caramel taste. I really love the flavor of the snickers bar. It truly tastes like a party in your mouth.

August 26, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

S yummy

Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. I love how Snickers taste in my mouth. The rich caramel and the salty nuts are so yummy together. What a great snack Snickers make. I recommend this product.

March 06, 2019

New crunchier then I remember!

Haven't had a snickers in a few years so I grabbed one tonight. What a treat! So delicious even better than I remember! Will definitely be buying them again soon!

May 08, 2018

I like Mars bars better!

Tasty, but not my favourite. I like Mars bars better (basically the exact same except no nuts and softer nougat filling). It'll still satisfy a chocolate craving though!

April 30, 2018

Yummmm

It tastes great, its easy on the wallet, not too heavy for a snack. What else do you need?? So buy it! Its delicious!! 😍😍😍🤭 You can buy it anywhere, target, walmart, even COSTCO! Whats better than Snickers in BULK?!

December 12, 2017
    New York, United States

Peanut Lovers' Must Have

I buy these from either Dollarama for under $1 each or from Wal Mart at a price of two for $1.75.The outside of the bar has a nice thin layer of milk chocolate. The chocolate is not top quality but it does the trick and adds a nice layer of sweetness to the peanuts, caramel, and nougat inside. Each bar is filled with peanuts and has a strong peanut taste, which is great for peanut lovers like myself. The peanuts also help to cut down on the sweetness of the bar. The caramel is rich and combines well with the thick nougat. This bar is chewy and crunchy because of the soft nougat and the crunchy peanuts. The textures work very nicely together. These chocolate bars are 250 calories each and make for a great after-dinner treat. I plan to keep buying these.

December 02, 2017

A satisfying candy bar.

The variety of textures keep this chocolate bar interesting. The chewy nougat with delicious caramel and peanuts surrounded by milk chocolate bring this bar together nicely. I love when they add nuts to a chocolate bar because it cuts down on some of the sweetness. In my opinion this chocolate bar is satisfying and keeps hunger at bay.

September 02, 2017

Snickers probably does satisfy

This is one of my old standards from when I was a kid love it as much now as I did back then. It's the perfect mix of nougat peanuts and chocolate. If feels perfect in your mouth and has so much Chewy goodness. I particularly like the new personalized snickers bars they have now with names on them like princess etc.