Snickers Chocolate Bar Reviews
#49 in Chocolate

September 02, 2017

Snickers probably does satisfy

This is one of my old standards from when I was a kid love it as much now as I did back then. It's the perfect mix of nougat peanuts and chocolate. If feels perfect in your mouth and has so much Chewy goodness. I particularly like the new personalized snickers bars they have now with names on them like princess etc.

August 29, 2017

Yummy!

I love its nougat, peanuts and rich milk chocolate. Great flavour. It is so hard to stop eating this chocolate. It has been one of my favourites since I was younger. Not healthy but once in a while is fine.

August 23, 2017

Chocolate, peanuts, nugget and caramel

I had not had a snickers chocolate in a while. I decided to try one after a long time with my mom and sister. I enjoyed it a lot more than I remember. I got it for under $1 at Metro. You can purchase them for 0.82 cents at Dollarama. The milk chocolate is smooth and rich. It is nice and thick too so there is a good chocolate flavour. The nugget inside is chewy and mild tasting. The peanuts and caramel combine well with the nugget to provide some different textures and flavours. There are a good amount of nuts in the bar which add a nice crunch and saltiness. I will be buying this chocolate bar regularly from now on!

July 10, 2017

Yummmy

Snickers Chocolate Bars are fantastic, they are all Chewy, Crunchy, Smooth, Rich creamy Chocolate coating Packed with real Caramel, Almonds, and Nougat. Definately a good snack to spoil yourself.

June 20, 2017

a great go-to snack to hold you over!

the greatest snack bar! i love munching on these when im about to get hangry... im not kidding - the hangry commercials that they came out with are super true. this chocolate bar has peanuts and caramel and nougat all put together in one tiny little heavenly snack sized wrapper. it is like chewing on a little piece of heaven. i am a caramel lover so i would have liked to have more caramel in the bar but regardless, it tastes amazing. definitely a big fan of this one!

April 26, 2017

I love this bar! It's a nice snack to get you through to lunch or dinner! It has a very rich and creamy texture when you bite into it and really satisfies my chocolate craving

July 23, 2016

I have been buying snickers for a long time. I always buy some for my mother, they are her favorite candy bar. I love that have peanuts, caramel and chocolate, all things that I really like. Growing up my mother would put a bar in the refrigerator and let the bar get kind of hard and then thinly slice the bar before eating.

April 28, 2016

Snickers has been around a long time. I enjoyed eating this chocolate bar as a kid and still enjoy now as an adult. I love the milk chocolate combined with peanuts and caramel. So yummy and chewy that I can taste it now.

February 18, 2016

Honestly my favourite chocolate bar, I really do feel like it is almost a meal with the nuts and chewiness. You can never go wrong with a Snickers as a treat.

February 13, 2016

I ate Snickers since I was a kid. I don't eat chocolates too often because I am trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but I definitely love the taste.