• Snuggle Dryer Sheets
  • Snuggle Dryer Sheets

Snuggle Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 319 in Laundry Care

May 30, 2017

I just recently wanted to explore my options on bounce sheet , I decided to try snuggle & I was impressed on how great it left my clothes smelling , recommended

May 01, 2017

Ahh there's just something so comforting and soft about the smell of Snuggle. I love the way these dryer sheets make my clothes smell and love to use them especially for bed linens and towels, keeps my closet smelling so nice for ages. Love these!

April 29, 2017

I absolutely love the smell of these sheets and how it leaves my clothes smelling nice and fresh after a wash. It also quite affordable and it's absolutely worth it.

April 29, 2017

I just absolutely love these dryer sheets, they work great, and if your like me and have pets who shed a ton and their fur just seems to stick to your clothes, well these sheets work great for removing all the fur from clothes. They also make your clothes nice and soft and smelling clean and fresh, also fair in price. Five outta five

February 17, 2017

Les feuilles d'assouplissement Snuggle sont bien efface pour enrayer la statique sur vêtements surtout l'hiver,l'odeur qu'il laisse sur mes vêtements est incroyable,j'adore y glisser des couvertures le soir avec une feuille et sentir la bonne odeur c'est tellement apaisant

October 04, 2016

These smell so nice. They are great for the dryer and leave clothes fresh and static free. I throw a few in my sock drawer, suitcase, running shoes, anywhere you can imagine for a fresh smell!

October 04, 2016

Fantastic dryer sheets! The smell is lasting but not overbearing. I have chemical sensitivities and these do not affect me. Have been my favourite for years and try the new scents when they come out.

October 03, 2016

The only fabric softener I'll buy! I love the way my clean laundry smells coming out of the dryer! The scent is always long lasting, and effective. It's not too overpowering either

August 16, 2016

J'adore Snuggle dryer sheets, il sent super bon et les vêtements gardent leur fragrance super longtemps! C'est un énorme point positif pour moi!je le rachèterai c'est sur!

February 07, 2016

There is a vast variety of dryer sheets at the store but these have always been a favourite of mine. They work really well at getting rid of static and I loooooovvveee the smell of snuggle! So nice and you can smell it on your clothes for a long time after you wash and dry.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns