Snuggle Scent Boosters Reviews
Ranked #24 in Household Cleaning Products

September 13, 2017

I would buy this product again

Well my biggest thingI love is clean smelling clothes and with so many products iut there and so many of them smelling so good it is hard to find one that works well for my family. This one was great

September 13, 2017

Great smell ... better than beads

I happened across these Snuggles Scent Boosters when looking for the beads that I was growing accustom to throwing in the laundry. Depending on who did the laundry, we were going through these beads faster and faster.

This is the bonus of the scent booster pac. Just like regular laundry detergent, one pac of each gets thrown in and there is no waste. Helps with the budget!!

The smell isn't as strong as some of those beads, and I find that's a good thing. It's a nice subtle scent. We only wash in cold and the pods have had no problem dissolving.

I recommend this product!

June 07, 2017

This is a must in our house...when washing 5 peoples clothes it' can be hard to remember to put the softener in...with these issues don't need to worry...just throw them in at the beginning...either they had other scents to choose from

June 05, 2017

Love these! It keeps my laundry smelling fresh for months in the drawers and I'm able to wear a shirt more than once! I tend not to close the bag as it makes the apartment smell great but make sure to keep out of reach of little ones.

May 03, 2017

I found the Snuggle Scent Boosters to be very easy to use. They are concentrated powdered scent pacs that you just throw into your washing machine before starting the wash cycle. Their main purpose is to add scent to your clothes. The one I tried was in Blue Iris Bliss and it has a delicate floral scent to it. Once the wash was complete, I did notice that my clothes smelled nice and the scent lingered even after I put them in the dryer. There was no powdery residue afterwards, so the pac did dissolve completely in the wash. I do have to note, though, that although this smelled nice, it is not a fabric softener, therefore, I still have to use another product on top of this to get my clothes feeling soft. The fabric softener already has its own scent, so when you use them together, it's hard to tell which one takes the credit for getting your clothes to smell nice. For testing purposes, I did use the Snuggle Scent Boosters on their own to be able to tell if it worked. Since I already use the Snuggle brand fabric softener from time to time, I don't know if I would purchase the Scent Booster on top of it. However, if you absolutely do want to enhance the scent, then it's a great product.

February 26, 2017

I love the lavender scent, and how everything comes out smelling so freah and soft as can be. Worth every penny and the scent lasts days as well which is an absolute plus!

February 18, 2017

These are priced well compared to the rest of the same products on the market. Only issue is make sure you put it in the washer before your clothes because sometimes the bag doesn't dissolve properly and gets stuck to your clothes, making a bit of a mess.

January 10, 2017

Snuggle scent boosters leave your laundry with a great, long lasting scent. I love the convenience factor of not having to carry a heavy jug of liquid to the laundry room and back to my apartment.

November 08, 2016

Bon produit qui laisse mes vêtements légèrement parfumé et super doux lors du toucher. Simple et rapide car le produit est sous forme de pastille. Efficace.

2.7/5

November 08, 2016

J'aime les produits snuggle, mais je préfère ceux en liquide que ceux en pastille comme ceux-ci. Je n'ai pas l'impression que tous mes vêtements sont bien frais, alors qu'en liquide, oui.