Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity 3 in 1 Daily Facial Wash Reviews

October 24, 2017

Love this stuff!

I use this daily on my face in between their Scrub Your Nose In It. It makes your face feel clean and supple. I love the way it smells and it goes on nicely. I'd have to say it's the best face wash I've used. The bottle I have looks different then the one in the picture, I think it's bigger? but it has lasted me a long time, so you may find it pricy but it lasts!

September 14, 2013

I love this face wash. I found it to be the one the best for removing a day's worth of make up without leaving my face feeling tight and dry. You really only need a small amount to wash your face and neck.

I'm not too keen on the smell, as it smells a little masculine to me.

I also use this for cleaning my make-up brushes and I found it to clean better than any other product I have used.

The price is a little high, but really worth it if you can get it on sale, in which it often is at Shopper's Drugmart.

August 15, 2013

I like this face wash. It makes my skin soft and doesn't break me out. It lasts ages as you only need a tiny amount. I love the smell as well.