Soft Soap Body Butter Shea Butter Body Wash Reviews

December 21, 2018

Smooth Refreshing feel

I have tried many soft soap and my favorite is always pomegranate + mango flavor, when this was out of stock, I decided to give butter Shea be a try. To my liking, I was surprised it does feel good on my body, smooth and freshing. Give it a try, folks.

December 19, 2018

Amazing body wash!!!

This product is not only gentle on my skin, but it has an amazing smell and makes me feel so clean when I get out of the shower. It makes my skin feel really soft and moistured.

November 10, 2018

Great product for the price

I have been using Softsoap for a while the product is cheap and it works very well and they have various fragrances to choose from. This one's nice and not too strong. I would recommend this product definitely.

September 19, 2018

My skin feels clean and moisturized after!

I’ve tried many body washes in my lifetime and Soft Soap Shea Butter Body Wash works the best for me! It smells great, rinses clean and doesn’t leave my skin dry afterwards. My skin feels soft and smooth after. I recommend it to all my friends & family.

June 20, 2018
    New York, United States

Body wash that doesn't dry out

I'm so glad I finally found a body wash where it cleans and does not dry out my skin. I also have sensitive skin at times and it doesn't effect it. I buy it all the time!!!

March 07, 2018

Soft soap is soft

Soft soap is great for being both soft and a soap. It smells nice and makes my skin feel... you guessed it. Soft. Like the name of it. They must have done that on purpose.

February 14, 2018

A happy surprise

I purchased the Softsoap body wash as it was on sale and my usual brand was sold out at my store. The price was great and surprisingly my skin was left moisturized and not gonna lie I smelt pretty nice as well. It is thicker then my usual brand so a little extra shake and squeeze to get it out of the bottle. Lathers nice on my cotton wash cloth. All in all I will continue to use this product and will try other scents.

February 08, 2018

Favourite brand

I will not use any other brand leaves your skin so soft and never harms my dry skin! I especially love when they release limited smells like peppermint highly recommend

December 04, 2017

Smells wonderful and moisturizes your skin

I have dry skin so I am more careful as to what body wash I use. I purchase this body wash at Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart and it works wonderfully! It helps moisturize my skin while I use it in the shower. I also love the smell. The smell is mild and it has a nice hint of vanilla. This body wash lathers which is nice. This cost of this is under $4 which is wonderful! I often see this brand on sale.

December 04, 2017

I would buy this product again and again forever

It smells absolutely delicious first off, and it's super moisturizing and lathers on the skin really nice which is definitely a favourite of mine because I like seeing all the bubbles and really knowing that I'm getting clean. The scent lingers on your skin for a couple hours after using it and you feel so soft and moisturized also.