Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aquarium Fresh Reviews

May 22, 2020

Love softsoap!

It’s always super cheap and works great. Smells so good and great moisturizer too. I have sensitive and dry skin and have no issues with this soap. Highly recommend!

May 05, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Soft soap is the best !

I buy soft soap at Lear 3 bottles at a time for each sink in my house! There a great price! And always smell great. Plus it’s always a dollar so u never have to spend allot !

March 28, 2020
    Kansas, United States

Good value

I actually just bought two bottles of this just last week. I often have a hard time getting my kids to wash their hands on a regular basis. Now with Covid-19 among us it is even more imperative that they wash properly. I bought it because it was the cheapest soap still on the shelves (which wasn't much of a selection left). Little did I know that the cute design would actually get my kids to wash their hands often. It has a good clean smell and gets even the greasiness off their hands without much effort. It is a good product for little cost.

March 24, 2020
    Texas, United States

Soft soap

I love soft soap its really cheap and effective keeps my hands moisturized. I definitely recommend this I wouldn't use anything else. I love the variety of different scents

March 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy again!

Love this product! Doesn’t dry out your hands even if you wash multiple times a day! Great smelling as well and the little aquarium figure is the best!

August 22, 2019

Soapy!

I have very sensitive hands so I can't use many soaps. Soft soap has been great for cleaning my hands as it doesn't cause my skin to dry out like other soaps.

February 18, 2019

Savon à main

C'est un petit savon à main bien pratique et pas cher du tout. Il savonne bien et fait bien l'affaire, il ne déshydrate pas trop les mains. Il a une odeur que j'aime bien.

January 17, 2019

Cheap and smells fine

This product is very affordable and smells fine too, but it dries out my hands. The hands feel fresh after and because of the pump the germs do not spread.

December 16, 2018
    Texas, United States

i enjoy this handsoap

I bought this handsome because it was the cheapest. Usually when buying the cheapest you have a feeling the product will also be cheap. This wasn't the case. It doesn't dry out my hands and it smells so good. I highly recommend this handsoap.

2.7/5

October 01, 2018

Not a great product

I tried this at camp thought it would help dry skin ....as i washed my hands with it the lather was not good didn't smell the greatest and did not make hands soft