Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aquarium Fresh

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aquarium Fresh Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 125 in Hand Soap

July 23, 2017

Good deal!

I agree with most of the other reviewers. It is a very affordable soap. It works great, leaves hands clean and soft. I buy it for work. And the best place to buy it Walmart as it is cheaper there.

June 21, 2017

Cheap Product That Works

This is one of the cheapest soaps I've found, and yet it works like a charm. It lathers well and doesn't leave my hands feeling overly dry. It has a very light scent.

June 18, 2017

A good hand soap

This brand of hand soap is probably one of the cheapest yet effective soaps readily available at stores. Occasionally you have to pump a few times for the soap to come out or just to get a little extra product for more lather but all in all it does the trick. It comes in a clear liquid, has a fresh feeling and scent, and doesn't over dry your hands. I'll buy again.

June 15, 2017

Great Soap & Great for Refills

This is the hand soap that I use in my site office. We buy this big bottle to fill up the hand pump soap bottle as it saves a lot of money , and it is a great quality soap. I love the smell of it, and it always leaves my hands feeling so clean!

June 15, 2017

Good for refills

This liquid hand soap is great to refill smaller bottles. You can get it at a good price and it lasts a while. The soap leaves your hands feeling soft and well washed. I have dry skin and I did not feel like this hand soap made my hands more dry. This works well and it does not have a scent.

June 14, 2017

A bathroom staple.

I have a bottle of Softsoap Refill because it's a good steady product to have for the bathroom.

Softsoap has a great gentle scent that doesn't linger on your hands and cleanses well and thoroughly. Even when other liquid soaps may be bought occasionally for their special quality, Softsoap is good to always have on hand as a mainstay.

The scent and soap is not high-quality nor high-end, though, but it is a good quality and that is exactly why it finds itself in most people's washrooms for everyday use by all family members. Recommended.

May 15, 2017

This product is great for everyday use it leaves your hands feeling refreshing and smooth, it is always sold at great value and lasts for a while, I would recommend this to anyone who has alot of family members.

May 14, 2017

I really like soft soap. I buy it for my daycare kids and family and never have any issues. Always leaves our skin feeling clear and soft as promised. I always buy it in the large format as well. A little better bang for our buck when you go through as much as we do.

May 14, 2017

This is a nice simple soap. It now sits in all my bathrooms and my kitchen. Soft enough to use as everyday hand soap. Pump never breaks. Good price. The aquarium background is cute and the soap isn't too strong smelling.

May 01, 2017

C est notre produits preferer pour laver nous mains toujours surtout mes enfants je suis soulager d avoir ce produits sur le marche c est un produit miracle.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store