Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aquarium Fresh Reviews

January 19, 2018

Wish it didn’t have triclosan

I wish this was a little more natural but we use this big bottle to put soap in every dispenser in the house! Smells nice and makes out hands clean with no residue

January 10, 2018

Great item

I use this in both my kitchen and bathroom. it leaves my hands soft and smelling nice. But it dose not transfer the smell to the food i am making. This is a good thing as there are soaps out there that do and it makes your food taste real bad.

January 04, 2018

SOFT SOAP

I BUY THIS SOAP ALL THE TIME. IT IS GENTLE ON HANDS AND THE VALUE SIZE IS VERY ECONOMICAL. I KEEP EXTRA DISPENSERS ON HAND AND JUST KEEP REFILLING THEM. THE SCENT IS NICE AND FRESH WITHOUT BEING OVER POWERING

October 11, 2017

Not bad

Eh this is an ok hand soap, it gets the job done and cleans hands pretty well. A little drying but has a nice light scent and great value for the big refill container - I use this mainly at work and it's satisfactory and clients don't mind it.

October 04, 2017

Great Scent!

I love this hand soap from SoftSoap! It is lightly scented and smells great! I really like that this comes in a refill format, it really comes in handy! The only downside is that it leaves my hands a little dry but with some hand cream the problem is solved!

September 01, 2017

Très bon produit à petit prix

J'achète ce savon à mains depuis de nombreuses années. Pour moi, qualité-prix c'est le meilleur de sa catégorie. Il nettoie très bien, se vend en grand format pour le remplissage, ce qui est très pratique et permet de remplir toutes les bouteilles de la maison. Pourquoi payer plus cher !

September 01, 2017

I had this soap at home for many years

My parents always bought this soap for home. It is cheap, but does a great job at leaving your hands clean, smell good and soft. I never had problems with dry hand after using this product and you can easily find it at walmart or un a drugstore. I recommand it.

July 23, 2017

Good deal!

I agree with most of the other reviewers. It is a very affordable soap. It works great, leaves hands clean and soft. I buy it for work. And the best place to buy it Walmart as it is cheaper there.

June 21, 2017

Cheap Product That Works

This is one of the cheapest soaps I've found, and yet it works like a charm. It lathers well and doesn't leave my hands feeling overly dry. It has a very light scent.

June 18, 2017

A good hand soap

This brand of hand soap is probably one of the cheapest yet effective soaps readily available at stores. Occasionally you have to pump a few times for the soap to come out or just to get a little extra product for more lather but all in all it does the trick. It comes in a clear liquid, has a fresh feeling and scent, and doesn't over dry your hands. I'll buy again.