Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aquarium Fresh Reviews

December 16, 2018

i enjoy this handsoap

I bought this handsome because it was the cheapest. Usually when buying the cheapest you have a feeling the product will also be cheap. This wasn't the case. It doesn't dry out my hands and it smells so good. I highly recommend this handsoap.

2.7/5

October 01, 2018

Not a great product

I tried this at camp thought it would help dry skin ....as i washed my hands with it the lather was not good didn't smell the greatest and did not make hands soft

September 23, 2018

I love it a lot

I love when I couldn't afford a lot of stuff I was able to get something to keep my health good. and I love how it keeps my skin clean. and it wont break me out when I use it because I have very sensetive skin

September 18, 2018

Very cheap and affective

I buy this every month for my household. We are on a very strict income and i usually get this for 98 cents. It works just as good if not better then expensive soaps plus it comes in a really cute bottle.

softsoap hand soap

I love this hand soap so much. I buy this everytime im out of it. it works great. I always tell my friends and family that I like this brand of soap and all.

August 14, 2018

So cute for the bathroom gets your hands clean

Clean with great look for any place you put it. Always fill clean after washing my hands with it.Softsoap never lets me down. Has so many different styles and big refillable bottle to keep your favorite full.

Worth every penny!

I use to buy the Bath and Body hand soaps to use however they dry out my hands. So I switched to these soaps and loved how soft these feel. They do not dry out your hands and are excellent for everyday use. My kids use these everyday to clean their little hands. The price is super affordable.

July 17, 2018

Popular

I worked at this cottage retreat and this was the soap we used; it is worth every penny. It isn't too expensive and goes quite a ways. The smell is pretty good too!

April 15, 2018

Softsoap

I don't know about you but my kids tend to overuse and waste soap when washing their little hands. When I came across Softsoap it was so affordable I bought 3 just so I had lots on hand but the best suprise of this soap was my boyfriend coming out of the bathroom and told me how great his hands smelled. Most guys don't care about the smell just that it works! Way to go!!!!

March 31, 2018

What’s not to like

I just bought this again, so I thought I would review it. I keep this in my main bathroom for men mostly. I switch up different products for women. But this softsoap I like to have for anyone who doesn’t want much of a scent. It also cleans your hands very well. Super light clean fragrance.