SoftSoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap Radiant Raspberry

SoftSoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap Radiant Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 119 in Hand Soap

February 27, 2017

I really like the scent of this soap and use it mostly in the kitchen because i like the packaging as well. I use it to wash my hands after i've washed dishes. It doesn't dry the skin too much.
    The bottle doesn't last too long, just as all other foaming pump products, and that's its only downside. I think i saw refills for it although it goes on sale once in a while so a new bottle is not too much of an expense.

September 27, 2016

I like using this hand soap for washing my hands, the smell is nice and it does a good job. I like how it comes out of the pump in a foam. I would definitely recommend this product.

August 18, 2015

such a lush feeling hand soap. does not dry hands out.

June 01, 2015

The berry scent on this is very pleasant, although a little too strong for my taste.
    The foam is awesome, and I love the thicker lather.

May 07, 2015

The scent of this Softsoap product is too strong for me. I just can't handle the smell. The price is great for this product and they do have wonderful items, this one just isn't for me.

January 19, 2015

What a lovely scent! This foaming soap has a generous foam that doesn't leave hands dry. It looks attractive and welcoming in your kitchen or washrooms.