SoftSoap Pomegranate and Mango BodyWash Reviews

Invigorate your body and mind with Softsoap Brand Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing Body Wash. Enriched with natural extracts of pomegranate and mango, this moisture-bead formula provides a healthy clean you can feel, while its crisp, exotic fragrance will leave you energized and ready to take on the world. Features Enriched with natural pomegranate and mango extracts Moisture bead formula softens and smooths skin Dermatologist-tested soap-free formula 12 FL OZ (354mL

October 27, 2017

great scent

I love this body wash. it has a great scent and I find it very effective. my skin feels very clean after use. this is not the most moisturizing one so its probably better for normal as opposed to dry skin

October 04, 2017

Great Scent!

A great soap that smells good. I like the pomegranate scent! I've been using SoftSoap's line of bodywashes and I quite enjoy them. I usually buy the pacl from Costco with the assorted scents. I find their body washes are gentle on the skin and is not too perfumed (doesn't leave the skin with a strong scent)

September 28, 2017

Smells great

Smells great and I love this product but unfortunately I get a rash when I use it due to sensitive skin. But guarantee I would be buying it more otherwise.

September 27, 2017

I would buy again!

I just bought this last week for the first time and I'm amazed with how soft my skin feels and smells! I like that it smells refreshing and isn't a strong. I like that it gives enough bubbles so you feel like your cleaning.

September 26, 2017

Definitely on my to buy list.

I love the scent and the fresh clean feeling of my skin after washing with this product. Have recommended it to friends and family and will be buying this again.

September 26, 2017

I will buy this product again and again .

I'm always buying this product on sale to save me money and stock up. I love the scent and the way it bubbles in my loffa. Love the clean filling when I leave the shower

September 15, 2017

Gel douche

J'ai acheté ce savon chez Costco en spécial qui vient avec 3 bouteilles. J'adore le parfum de la grenade, il est fruité et reste longtemps sur la peau. Mais par contre la peau n'est pas aussi douce que je le voudrais.

September 15, 2017

Amazing

I always buy this bodywash its one of my favorites. I cannot get over how good it smells and even after my shower the scent stays with me it has a great lather as well and keeps my skin moisturized

July 13, 2017

I would buy this again.

I have used several different bodywashes. I enjoy the vibrant aroma of the Softsoap Pomegranate and Mango Bodywash. I love the feel of this wash. It does not feel heavy but it is effective. I really have a clean feel when I am done. I also like that it does not leave that soap feel on your skin.

June 23, 2017

Love this SoftSoap available at Costco!

We absolutely love this SoftSoap that is available at Costco. It is such a great value. The pack we buy has 4 different scents and my husband, my son and myself all get our own bottle for less than $2! We will definitely continue to buy this great product.