SoftSoap Pomegranate and Mango BodyWash Reviews

Invigorate your body and mind with Softsoap Brand Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing Body Wash. Enriched with natural extracts of pomegranate and mango, this moisture-bead formula provides a healthy clean you can feel, while its crisp, exotic fragrance will leave you energized and ready to take on the world. Features Enriched with natural pomegranate and mango extracts Moisture bead formula softens and smooths skin Dermatologist-tested soap-free formula 12 FL OZ (354mL

May 16, 2019

We love this body wash... Can they make abody spray too plz

First of all the smell is enough to make me want to make an air freshener at this thing but I save every last drop of gel because I love the way it feels on my skin. The product itself lathers nicely creating quite a bit of bubbles and does not leave the surface of the skin dry or tight. Also the scent is left on your body for hours after one of my favorite products by far

April 03, 2019

Great lather

I love the soft soap the smell is fabulous and I love the lather. And it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. Now to keep the kids out of it so there is some left for me
    Karen

March 18, 2019

It’s alright

I will start with the things I love about this product: I love how sudsy it gets which for some reason makes me feel cleaner, I love the small beads in it that are suppose to be exfoliating, and I love the shape of the packaging this brand uses for body wash cause I don’t feel like I’m going to drop it with my tiny hands. What I don’t like about this product is smell. For some reason the smell just isn’t right. It makes me want to get out of the shower to breathe.

February 19, 2019

Good value

Softsoap body washes are all a great value based on the amount of body wash you get for the price you pay. The quality is just as good as more expensive body washes.
    The pomegranate and mango body wash is very refreshing and fruity but the scent isn't too feminine so is great for the whole family. My husband loves it!

February 18, 2019

Refreshing

Loved this product. Invigorating, smells great and does not dry out your skin. Makes you feel clean and refreshed. My daughters and I will only use this product now. I recommend.

February 12, 2019

I have been buying this product for the past 3 years.

This product is invigorating. The scent while showering first thing in the morning is awesome. It makes you feel refreshed while not drying out your skin. I would highly recommend this product!

February 06, 2019

Great body wash

I love this product! It leaves my skin soft and clean. It also smells amazing if you love fruity fragrances. It is affordable too. I highly recommend this.

October 30, 2018

I am in love with this body wash. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel extremely smooth. Doesn't dry out your skin and is super affordable. I love the variety of the scents comes in many but this one would have to be my most fav.

October 12, 2018

Good but watch out if you have sensitive skin!

I used this shower gel for years. Worked very very well. That being said, my skin became more and more sensitive the older i got and I started to get itchy from this shower gel. It was a long time favourite and I do not know what triggered the insensitivity. But buyers beware, if you do have sensitive skin, maybe buy a smaller bottle *(if possible)* and try it before commiting.

September 20, 2018

Refreshing

So refreshing and soothing at the Same time. It leaves me feeling great and energized not heavily scented. I usually buy it in the 4 pack from Costco and I get of this red one 1 yellow and 1 blue!