SoftSoap Pomegranate and Mango BodyWash Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 682 in Body Wash

Invigorate your body and mind with Softsoap Brand Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing Body Wash. Enriched with natural extracts of pomegranate and mango, this moisture-bead formula provides a healthy clean you can feel, while its crisp, exotic fragrance will leave you energized and ready to take on the world. Features Enriched with natural pomegranate and mango extracts Moisture bead formula softens and smooths skin Dermatologist-tested soap-free formula 12 FL OZ (354mL

July 13, 2017

I would buy this again.

I have used several different bodywashes. I enjoy the vibrant aroma of the Softsoap Pomegranate and Mango Bodywash. I love the feel of this wash. It does not feel heavy but it is effective. I really have a clean feel when I am done. I also like that it does not leave that soap feel on your skin.

June 23, 2017

Love this SoftSoap available at Costco!

We absolutely love this SoftSoap that is available at Costco. It is such a great value. The pack we buy has 4 different scents and my husband, my son and myself all get our own bottle for less than $2! We will definitely continue to buy this great product.

June 20, 2017

Love the smell

I absolutely love the soft soap pomegranate and body wash. Smells great and leaves my skin soft and clean! The cost is affordable and a little goes along way!

May 30, 2017

The scent of this product is amazing and fruity. I have used many of the events including the orange blossom, and I like them all. The latter is very good and you need to use very little so it lasts a long time.

May 26, 2017

I love this product it is my good to it smells great ! It is an awesome product for a great value ! I love that they sell this scent in a value pack !

May 26, 2017

Soft Soap is probably one of my favorite brands for body wash. Leaves my skin soft and smooth. And the Pomegranate scent smells delicious! I even use it to shave my legs.

April 11, 2017

This bodywash makes my skin feel clean and soft while leaving a really nice, light scent. The scent is light and he while family can use it without feeling likes it is a"girly" scent, which means something when there are 2 makes in the house with you!

March 29, 2017

I absolutely love using softsoap bodywash! In fact I love it so much that its the only bodywash I buy! It smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft, and smelling great!

March 23, 2017

I was lucky to find this body wash at the local dollar store and it's a good brand I recognized so i picked it up.
    It smelled wonderful and worked well, left me smelling fresh and clean

March 22, 2017

I have been buying this body wash for years.It so heavenly and contains exfoliating beads in it! Lathers quite well and I occasionally double t up as a bubble bath.Very cheap great quality.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!