Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 19, 2018

In love

I got this in one of my subscription boxes and when I opened it up I fell in love with the smell of it first then used it on my arms and legs I like how little amount I had to use. I didn’t really notice a difference right away but after a few weeks I did notice my skin become smoother around my thighs. I totally recommend this product love it

June 09, 2018

Que du positif en pot!

Je ne peut absoluement rien dire de négatif sur cette creme Brazilian Bum Bum.
    Premierement, en ouvrant le contenant on est envahis par cette odeure des iles qui nous donnent l’envie de partie en voyage. Il y a des notes de vanille dans cette creme et j’ai habituellement de la misere a supporter les produits à la vanille mais pas celui la.
    Cette creme donne des résultats que l’ont peut voir surtout sur l’élasticité et la fermeté de la peau. J’ai aussi remarquée une différence sur la cellulite.
    En gros cette creme je vous la recommande les yeux fermés.

June 01, 2018

Great feeling cream

This cream doesn’t leave a greasy film on your skin. It soaks right in to replenish and nourish those especially dry spots. The scent is pleasing. But, too much might be overwhelming to anyone who is sensitive to scents. It also adds a soft shimmer on your skin. I will be using this sparingly but often.

May 02, 2018

A mini vacation in a cream

It smells divine, like you’re a on tropical island. The skin absorbs it very well and it keeps it moisturizer for a long period of time. It also comes in a very cute packaging and the color really stands out. Its a bit pricey for the value but a must try at least once!

March 27, 2018

Totally amazing !!

I am so in love with the body lotion !!!! It's smells absolutely scrumptious, it's think and the feeling applying it is amazing ! Can't praise this product enough. Go out and buy it and fall in love with the whole line of Sol

March 25, 2018

Amazing body moisturizer

Amazing cream. Selling point is for helping with bum cellulite and overall tightening. I can’t say it had that effect but it did leave my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. The smell is also phenomena!! Definitely a great product, and as mentioned I use it as a full body moisturizer. Wether it’s helping with “imperfections of the skin” . I cannot honestly answer that.

March 21, 2018

My dream

Alright so I’ll be honest not sure if it tightens anything but it’s smells Soo good and feel so nice on the skin. It’s moisturizing and it’s smells great. Ok I know it’s a bum bum cream lol but I put it everywhere sadly it’s on the pricey side so I don’t get to buy it as often as I’d like.

3.2/5

March 20, 2018

Scent will whisk you away to paradise

Whenever I use this product, I immediately think of being on vacation in a warm paradise sipping on a cold drink. The formula of this product is decent, however, I have tried drugstore products that are just as effective, for a fraction of the price. If you are sensitive to smell, this product is not for you. It will linger on your skin and clothes for days afterward.

February 24, 2018

What stretch marks????

Within a few hours of my first time using this I noticed the stretch marks on the back of my thighs reduced in colour a ton!! My skin felt so silky and the cream dried within seconds; it wasn't greasy like other creams. It also smells like vacation which is a HUGE plus, someone even asked me what perfume I was wearing. Only down side is the price, but definitely going to buy again and again.

January 31, 2018

Smells divine

I had received a sample of this luxurious cream in one of my sub boxes, I fell in love with the scent and splurged on a full size jar! It sort of smells like caramel. While it is expensive for a jar of it, it is worth it! It is so smooth and makes my skin feel super soft!