Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 02, 2018

A mini vacation in a cream

It smells divine, like you’re a on tropical island. The skin absorbs it very well and it keeps it moisturizer for a long period of time. It also comes in a very cute packaging and the color really stands out. Its a bit pricey for the value but a must try at least once!

March 27, 2018

Totally amazing !!

I am so in love with the body lotion !!!! It's smells absolutely scrumptious, it's think and the feeling applying it is amazing ! Can't praise this product enough. Go out and buy it and fall in love with the whole line of Sol

March 25, 2018

Amazing body moisturizer

Amazing cream. Selling point is for helping with bum cellulite and overall tightening. I can’t say it had that effect but it did leave my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. The smell is also phenomena!! Definitely a great product, and as mentioned I use it as a full body moisturizer. Wether it’s helping with “imperfections of the skin” . I cannot honestly answer that.

March 21, 2018

My dream

Alright so I’ll be honest not sure if it tightens anything but it’s smells Soo good and feel so nice on the skin. It’s moisturizing and it’s smells great. Ok I know it’s a bum bum cream lol but I put it everywhere sadly it’s on the pricey side so I don’t get to buy it as often as I’d like.

3.2/5

March 20, 2018

Scent will whisk you away to paradise

Whenever I use this product, I immediately think of being on vacation in a warm paradise sipping on a cold drink. The formula of this product is decent, however, I have tried drugstore products that are just as effective, for a fraction of the price. If you are sensitive to smell, this product is not for you. It will linger on your skin and clothes for days afterward.

February 24, 2018

What stretch marks????

Within a few hours of my first time using this I noticed the stretch marks on the back of my thighs reduced in colour a ton!! My skin felt so silky and the cream dried within seconds; it wasn't greasy like other creams. It also smells like vacation which is a HUGE plus, someone even asked me what perfume I was wearing. Only down side is the price, but definitely going to buy again and again.

January 31, 2018

Smells divine

I had received a sample of this luxurious cream in one of my sub boxes, I fell in love with the scent and splurged on a full size jar! It sort of smells like caramel. While it is expensive for a jar of it, it is worth it! It is so smooth and makes my skin feel super soft!

January 30, 2018

A luxurious body cream!

A luxuriously scented full body cream that has the added benefit of Guaraná extract, Cupuaçu Butter, Açai, Coconut Oil, Brazil Nut and Guayusa. My skin feels dewy soft and looks radiant thanks to the added mica. The Irresistible pistachio almond fragrance lingers on your skin. This is a quality product that is a healthy choice. I like knowing that it is formulated without harmful ingredients such as Phthalates, Parabens, Animal By-Products, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Colors, Pegs and Petrolatum. I use it all over my body for that healthy glow.

January 22, 2018

Worth every penny

This cream is seriously the best cream I have ever used!! It absorbs super fast, and it is not sticky at all. I even found it had helped with my stretch marks and cellulite. This stuff also smells amazing!!

January 22, 2018

LOVE THE SMELL

i bought the limited edition set from sephora and it was the best decision i made; it smells so good!! its super moisturizing and has little flecks of glitter which make it perfect for the summer!