Sonia Kashuk Brush & Sponge Cleanser

Sonia Kashuk Brush & Sponge Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #376 out of 528 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

January 12, 2016

This works great. I spray 4 sprays on my brushes dry and rub it around and rinse. That's all it takes. It does smell strong but it smells like fresh lavender. A good smell. I will continue to use this forever.

January 12, 2016

I received this for Christmas and used it yesterday to clean all my brushes! I really liked it. It had a nice lather that gave a very thorough cleaning. I easily cleaned them and I love the spray formula. My brushes felt amd smelled wonderful once they dried!!!

April 08, 2014

I decided to try this brush cleanser just because I bought some Sonia Kashuk brushes, and I've been impressed with this product so far. It lasts a long time - I've washed all of my brushes, tools, etc countless times with this so far and still have 2/3 of the bottle left. It comes with a spray nozzle, which is great for getting the cleanser into the bristles and removing all types of makeup.
    Sometimes I rinse my brushes and get them wet, then spray this on and lather them. I also like to spray a little bit into a dish of warm water and use that instead. Certain types of makeup are trickier to remove, like lip products or gel eye liner, but this cleanser always removes all residues and rinses away clean.
    My brushes feel softer when I use this, than when I used to just use gentle face wash to clean them. It does seem to have some harsh chemicals in it and is mildly scented, but I'm always careful to not get it on my skin for too long and rinse it off my tools well, and it's never given me any kind of reaction.
    For less than $10, this is a good investment if you are like me and regularly clean your makeup tools. It keeps my stuff in great condition and helps me feel like everything is sanitary. Plus, a little goes a long way, even when you're washing 10 different makeup brushes at once!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?