4.1/5
Sophie the Giraffe Reviews

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

January 16, 2022
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for teething babies

I received this as a baby shower gift. It was very popular with my daughter when she was teething. I don't know if I would have purchase myself as it is a bit expensive, but was very good quality and we got our use out of it

December 31, 2021

A favourite

This was a favourite for our daughter during her first couple of years, we have since bought them for a few friends who have had babies. Highly recommended chew toy.

2.7/5

December 15, 2021

A bit overrated for the price

Our daughter was never a fan of this teether. It was very expensive and it wasn't worth the money. It's difficult to clean to avoid growing mold on the inside. Would not recommend.

December 12, 2021
    Georgia, United States

Wonderful chewy teether

Bought this as a gift for my niece and she absolutely loves chewing on it as a teether. I’m guessing it’s because of the texture on her gums. It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth it! Perfect size for little hands too!

December 06, 2021

BABY AND MAMA APPROVED!

A little on the pricey side than your usual teethers but hey, they say you get what you pay for. My little one loves her little Sophie. She's had hers from birth till a year later (she has 8 teeth in total), and it is still in great condition -no breaks nor missing ear / limbs :) it is truly soft and easy to clean. I can only assume that it soothes my baby's gums especially during teething because she hardly ever lets it go. Totally worth it!!!

Updated On: December 06, 2021

December 05, 2021
    United States

Babies Love It

Obviously, My baby can't tell me exactly why he loves it but he does and my first born did too. It's the priciest baby teether I've ever bought but after experiencing how much my first born loved it I had to get it for my second baby as well. The legs seem to be the preferred part to chew on. I'm happy that it's natural rubber and non toxic paint. Win-win.

December 04, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great toy for babies!

We've had this giraffe before, my baby loved it. Great toy, chewable, comfortable to hold, great value for the price. Definitely recommend for everyone!

December 03, 2021

It is pretty good

My son is obsessed with it for about two months and it really helped him with his teething but I’m just not too sure about the price other than the price it’s amazing!!

December 01, 2021

Cute

Yeah it's a cute toy and it's a toy that shows a status symbol more than anything. It's literally just a rubber toy. It's expensive as heck but I got it as a gift and my baby seems to love it.

November 21, 2021
    New York, United States

Teething Savior

My little 6 month old absolutely loves this toy. I know it's been a favorite of moms for many years and now I know why. The way its constructed makes it easy to grasp and it the perfect size to prevent choking while still offering soothing comfort. Highly recommend this as a gift for all babies.