Special K Chocolatey Red Berries

Special K Chocolatey Red Berries Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #326 out of 399 in Cereal

February 08, 2016

This was an ideal cereal for those who like chocolate, but not too much as to overpower any other flavors. It did not turn the milk chocolaty. Very delicious!

February 08, 2016

This is my new favourite cereal.
    The flakes stay quite crunchy even after sitting in milk for a bit. The strawberries add a nice zing of flavour to the mix. The chocolate it also a nice treat. Although the chocolate is very waxy and fake tasting, it still gives me that quick hint of a 'treat' that satisfies me. I add a small handful of almonds in every morning and I have a great breakfast. I often find it onsale at my local grocery store.

July 24, 2014

This cereal sounds like it would be delicious, but really it just doesn't make the cut. The dehydrated strawberries are alright, but the little slivers of dark chocolate sink to the bottom of your bowl and are undetectable until you finish the rest of the cereal. Then you have big spoonfuls of cold dark chocolate that doesn't melt in your mouth properly - just an overall poorly made cereal. DO NOT BUY!