Special K Nourish Cereal

Special K Nourish Cereal Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #174 out of 399 in Cereal

June 05, 2017

I could choose a more manly cereal but why would i when this one tastes so good!

Think i started eating this because my girlfriend does and now i eat it more than her. I eat cereal in the morning, as a late night snack and right out of the box and more often that not it's this one!

January 01, 2017

I don't indulge in cereal often and when I do I'd like it to be not only delicious, but to have some nutritional value - Special K Nourish cereal checks these books and more. It tastes great, full of all kinds of goodies like cranberries, nuts, etc. nestled among tasty flakes. This is so good you don't even have to add milk (but it's wonderful that way too), just eat it as a snack. I wish the price was a tad lower or they offered more coupons/sales, but overall, it's worth the indulgence.

May 15, 2016

This cereal is great! I love the whole Special K line for its health conscious approach, and this cereal (Apple Raspberry Almond with crunchy quinoa flakes) satisfies your cravings and your hunger! I could eat this all day long and not feel guilty. I have also used this as a topping on yogurt mixed with fruit and it's fantastic.

I would highly recommend this, and I can't wait to try the other flavor (Coconut Cranberry Almond).

JBennett earned the Beauty Guru badge

Shannabiss earned the Beauty Guru badge

hayleylynnmartin has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Mlepine added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette