Good

Spigen Galaxy S7 Edge Case (Premium Bumper) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #154 out of 340 in Accessories

March 08, 2016

I like the fact that Spigen cases always look stylish, offer at least basic protection. In the case of the premium bumper case (this one for the Galaxy S7 Edge) it goes the extra mile. True to claims, after dropping the case and bending it, I was happy to see no damage.

It's quite firm and not very flexible, with an attached slender silver edge. I love the recessed look of the cutout around the edge of the camera and the fact that it helps protect it and the screen, by keeping it from being flat! My fave feature is definitely the patterned back. I can be quite clumsy and having the dots there helps me keep a hold of my phone at times when I trip and almost drop it.

Pros:
    - Classic case with a twist, looks professional, but cool thanks to the patterned back.
    - Patterned back helps with grip.
    - Offers protection from falls.
    - Buttons are nice and small, but still usable.
    - Accurate cutouts.

Cons:
    - None!

Love that this case is simple, elegant, professional and protective. Would recommend.

----------------------------------

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath