St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

March 21, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I really loved how it made my face feel and look after every wash,I loved how the beads in the face wash felt lathering it all over my face, it was great all in all. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to other people.

March 20, 2019

My favourite drugstore face scrub

I have been using this product for over 10 years now and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started using it. It does what it says it’s supposed to do so what more could I ask for. I always feel cleansed and refreshed after using this to scrub away the impurities of the day.

March 20, 2019

I love this product

St. Ive’s will always be my favourite brand, and I absolutely love this. It’s a very good product, it does wonders to my skin. I usually choose scrubs and I always go for st. Ives

Great face wash

As a chef I find my face gets very oily and pimply as I sweat quite a lot In the kitchen.St Ives apricot scrub is a lifesaver for me. It helps keep my face clear

One of my must-haves

I have stood by and used this product for years. I have eczema and if I use this everyday it never comes back. If you also have a problem with eczema, I would recommend this along with polysporin eczema moisturizer.

Great scrub

I purchased this scrub as I was having blemish problems. I find it to be great but you have to be careful on how to use it. It should not be used everyday on your face, if you have sensitive skin, I would recommend to use 1 or 2 a week not more. But other then that it helped me a lot

Great for your pre-teen

My pre-teen uses this and it's really helped keep her pores under control! Great value for the money! It smells great too! The product lasts a long time which is great!

March 19, 2019

A must have for sensitive skin

Over time you learn you need to do a scrub at least once a week for the rest of your skin routine to actually get to your skin and work. I have combination skin dry And t zone oily and this worked for me. My skin felt smooth after and the smell is pleasent. The price is great and reasonable. It is a staple in my skin care routine.

March 17, 2019

My go to face scrub!

This is basically a staple in my products! I've purchased this countless times because you can't beat it for the price and the exfoliation!
    The tube is great to dispense the amount needed for your face.
    It has an apricot-nut smell to it which you don't get tired of.
    This ACTUALLY exfoliates and shouldn't be used more than a few times a week for those with regular skin.
    I use this along with a foaming cleanser a few times a week to get a deeper clean. When I use this without a cleanser, it doesn't clean as well.
    So first I cleanse, then I exfoliate.
    I love this product and highly recommend!

March 14, 2019

✨ACNE CONTROL APRICOT FACIAL SCRUB✨

We all need to exfoliate our skin 1 to 3 times a week (maximum for my type of skin that is oily/combination, if you have dry skin I recommend 1 to 2 per week and sensitivity skin 1 every 10 days) to be able to eliminate all the dead cells and clean.
    This is one of my favorites from St. Ives?, because it is special for acne skin because it contains salicylic acid with apricot? that helps clean, refresh, prevent/help with acne, spots and blackheads.
    St. Ives you can find scrubs for each type of skin with different ingredients.

✨What is your favorite scrub?