St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

Great face wash

As a chef I find my face gets very oily and pimply as I sweat quite a lot In the kitchen.St Ives apricot scrub is a lifesaver for me. It helps keep my face clear

One of my must-haves

I have stood by and used this product for years. I have eczema and if I use this everyday it never comes back. If you also have a problem with eczema, I would recommend this along with polysporin eczema moisturizer.

Great scrub

I purchased this scrub as I was having blemish problems. I find it to be great but you have to be careful on how to use it. It should not be used everyday on your face, if you have sensitive skin, I would recommend to use 1 or 2 a week not more. But other then that it helped me a lot

Great for your pre-teen

My pre-teen uses this and it's really helped keep her pores under control! Great value for the money! It smells great too! The product lasts a long time which is great!

March 19, 2019

A must have for sensitive skin

Over time you learn you need to do a scrub at least once a week for the rest of your skin routine to actually get to your skin and work. I have combination skin dry And t zone oily and this worked for me. My skin felt smooth after and the smell is pleasent. The price is great and reasonable. It is a staple in my skin care routine.

March 17, 2019

My go to face scrub!

This is basically a staple in my products! I've purchased this countless times because you can't beat it for the price and the exfoliation!
    The tube is great to dispense the amount needed for your face.
    It has an apricot-nut smell to it which you don't get tired of.
    This ACTUALLY exfoliates and shouldn't be used more than a few times a week for those with regular skin.
    I use this along with a foaming cleanser a few times a week to get a deeper clean. When I use this without a cleanser, it doesn't clean as well.
    So first I cleanse, then I exfoliate.
    I love this product and highly recommend!

March 14, 2019

✨ACNE CONTROL APRICOT FACIAL SCRUB✨

We all need to exfoliate our skin 1 to 3 times a week (maximum for my type of skin that is oily/combination, if you have dry skin I recommend 1 to 2 per week and sensitivity skin 1 every 10 days) to be able to eliminate all the dead cells and clean.
    This is one of my favorites from St. Ives?, because it is special for acne skin because it contains salicylic acid with apricot? that helps clean, refresh, prevent/help with acne, spots and blackheads.
    St. Ives you can find scrubs for each type of skin with different ingredients.

✨What is your favorite scrub?

March 14, 2019

My face never felt so smooth!

I've been using this face scrub for about a year and have had amazing results. Breakouts almost never happen now and my face feels great! I noticed results almost immediately. Product smells great and is super economical!

February 26, 2019

I have bought constantly this for several years

I have been using this for longer than I can remember. Could be why I had almost no acne in high school when other were breaking out. I use as my daily face wash, so its gentle on semi-sensitive skin, but is a great exfoliate as has salicylic acid to prevent any break out before they happen. If I do get some pimples, I scrub a little longer in that area and leave it on for a minute. I have tried a couple other of St. Ives facewashes and I always end up with worse acne because I stop using this, so I have not gone back for years. I also use on keratosis pilaris on my arms that I got recently and it seems to help with that as well. Love this product, and not even expensive-usually buy a couple when it's on sale for $5 and one lasts a few months with 2 people using it.

February 22, 2019

My go to since a teen!

St. Ives has always made the best facial scrubs and for that alone, I trust them. Rge apricot scrub in particular though, has been my best weapon against acne! I feel extremely refreshed and satisfied after each use, keeping my skin clean and acne under control since my teenage years. My brother introduced me when he was 15 and I was 13 and I have never needed to look for a replacement product! Over 11 years of use and has never failed me.