St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

March 17, 2019

My go to face scrub!

This is basically a staple in my products! I've purchased this countless times because you can't beat it for the price and the exfoliation!
    The tube is great to dispense the amount needed for your face.
    It has an apricot-nut smell to it which you don't get tired of.
    This ACTUALLY exfoliates and shouldn't be used more than a few times a week for those with regular skin.
    I use this along with a foaming cleanser a few times a week to get a deeper clean. When I use this without a cleanser, it doesn't clean as well.
    So first I cleanse, then I exfoliate.
    I love this product and highly recommend!

March 14, 2019

✨ACNE CONTROL APRICOT FACIAL SCRUB✨

We all need to exfoliate our skin 1 to 3 times a week (maximum for my type of skin that is oily/combination, if you have dry skin I recommend 1 to 2 per week and sensitivity skin 1 every 10 days) to be able to eliminate all the dead cells and clean.
    This is one of my favorites from St. Ives?, because it is special for acne skin because it contains salicylic acid with apricot? that helps clean, refresh, prevent/help with acne, spots and blackheads.
    St. Ives you can find scrubs for each type of skin with different ingredients.

✨What is your favorite scrub?

March 14, 2019

My face never felt so smooth!

I've been using this face scrub for about a year and have had amazing results. Breakouts almost never happen now and my face feels great! I noticed results almost immediately. Product smells great and is super economical!

February 26, 2019

I have bought constantly this for several years

I have been using this for longer than I can remember. Could be why I had almost no acne in high school when other were breaking out. I use as my daily face wash, so its gentle on semi-sensitive skin, but is a great exfoliate as has salicylic acid to prevent any break out before they happen. If I do get some pimples, I scrub a little longer in that area and leave it on for a minute. I have tried a couple other of St. Ives facewashes and I always end up with worse acne because I stop using this, so I have not gone back for years. I also use on keratosis pilaris on my arms that I got recently and it seems to help with that as well. Love this product, and not even expensive-usually buy a couple when it's on sale for $5 and one lasts a few months with 2 people using it.

February 22, 2019

My go to since a teen!

St. Ives has always made the best facial scrubs and for that alone, I trust them. Rge apricot scrub in particular though, has been my best weapon against acne! I feel extremely refreshed and satisfied after each use, keeping my skin clean and acne under control since my teenage years. My brother introduced me when he was 15 and I was 13 and I have never needed to look for a replacement product! Over 11 years of use and has never failed me.

February 13, 2019

I use this all the time.

I recommend this for all you ladies on a budget! I suffer from bad breakouts the past 3 years and this is one of my favorite things to use after it clears up because it removes all the dead dry skin!

February 07, 2019

great face wash!

I love the smell of this and it feels nice and fresh and clean when I use it. You dont need a lot so it does last a while and it certainly helps get out the 'junk'

January 11, 2019

I have been using this product for quite a while now

It is a really good product, one because it is really inexpensive and it is a good quality. It has a very pleasant scent and a little goes a long way so the product will last you a long time for sure. Over time i did notice that my blackheads started to minimize and disappear, i don't suffer from bad acne but it definitely worked on my blackheads!

January 10, 2019

Merveilleux

J’adore! L’odeur est belle et douce , laisse la peau douce et propre et aide à faire partir les boutons pour de vrai lol à faire au moin une fois semaine

December 18, 2018

Clean pours for days!

I’ve struggled with acne and black beads since my pre-teens, it’s been so bad that I’ve even been to specialists. Coming into adulthood I was looking to ween myself off of medical strength creams and find an effective face wash. I tried everything and I mean everything. So many face scrubs can set you back $15+ for a small tube, this one was under $5 and is honestly the only thing that worked for me. It smelled good and gave me that fresh clean feeling without being too harsh! Definitely recommend