Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 464 in Acne Treatment

It combines soothing Vichy Mineralizing Water with glycolic and salicylic acid to unclog, tighten pores and purify the skin.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

April 24, 2017

Je trouve que c'est un produit un peu dispendieux, par contre selon les résultats ça vaut tout de même la peine. Ça laisse une sensation de fraicheur sur la peau après l'application. Pour l'instant je me procurait de nouveaux ce produit au besoin, aide à contrôler l'acné. (léger à modérer dans mon cas)

April 24, 2017

J'ai fais l'achat de ce produit dernièrement, et je l'aime beaucoup. Ayant la peau sensible, mixte&grasse;ce produit est très efficace sur ma peau. Ma peau n'est plus huileuse ! Bon produit ! son prix le vaut !

March 25, 2017

This toner is the best. Closes my pores without leaving my skin feeling dry. It also works like Magic when used on cold sores, cleans and speeds up the healing.

November 20, 2016

Although this is advertised as a lotion, it is a toner to me. I've been using it for 4 weeks and works well. I have hormonal acne and sensitive, I haven't had any new breakout since I started using this. But of course, with combination of other anti-acne treatment I am currently using, this is perfect for my skin. It feels very soft and refreshing after using this product.

November 06, 2016

Just as with the rest of the normaderm line this product does exactly what it claims to do nmy skin has never felt better!!! I recommend this product and Vichy all together. LOVE IT!!!

November 01, 2016

J'ai bien aimé cette lotion tonique pour mon visage. Laisse ma peau douce et la libère de ses impurtés de notre environnement. Gros format. Je l'applique avec un coton.

September 27, 2016

i am so happy i bought this. I was worried it would irritate my sensitive skin but it doesnt and it doesnt have alcohol. I use this after cleansing my skin with the Vichy normarderm deep purifying cleansing gel ( another vichy favorite) and then i spray my face with the vichy thermal water spray followed by a serum and moisturizer. It really is effective and help keep my pores clean and tight.

September 23, 2016

Although it says its a lotion it is actually a toner. It is also for senstive skin so it isnt harsh at all. It has a fresh scent that matches the corresponding face wash. With this product you want to use it after you cleanse your face and apply it with a cotton pad or ball all over your face. My pores have definately become smaller and less visible and my breakouts are being kept at bay, and exsisting breakouts are dissapearing.Thete is also NO SOAP in this product.

September 05, 2016

This product worked great! I would use it again and again. It worked like a miracle lotion and worked much faster than I thought it would. I may not buy this product too often due to the price but it's definitely worth using!

August 24, 2016

I love vichy products. I use this as part of nightly regimen and my normally oily skin has noticed a huge difference. I have less breakouts and my pores look smaller.