Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion Reviews

It combines soothing Vichy Mineralizing Water with glycolic and salicylic acid to unclog, tighten pores and purify the skin.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment

April 21, 2019

Best Toner/Astringent to fight Oil and Acne!

❤️ Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion! This is my favourite oil and acne fighting toner/astringent so far, and I’ve tried many. It leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, and matte without any dryness or flakiness after. My pores are visibly reduced! I use it every morning after washing my face. A tip, dab some extra on your breakouts with a Q-Tip to disinfect and dry them quicker. The nice scent is light and not overpowering. Works best when used with the other Normaderm products. One downside is that the shape of the bottle makes it a bit difficult to dispense and I end up spilling it some and therefore wasting it. But I RECOMMEND it! 👍🏼

April 10, 2019

Good astringent

I was selected to review this product by Chickadvisor and used it daily alongside the deep cleansing gel from this same line. Since my skin is very oily, a toner is an absolute must in my skincare regime. I used this once a day after washing with the deep cleansing gel. I applied it using a cotton pad. It has the same light floral scent that the cleansing gel has but after i apply it, i no longer notice the scent. I don't find this astringent to be too drying on my skin, but it certainly helps to keep the oil down. I have been using this for over a month now and I've used almost 1/4 of the bottle, so definitely a good value for your money. I can not say I have noticed a difference in the size of my pores at all, but it certainly does help my skin to feel tighter when I apply it. I will continue to use this alongside the cleansing gel, thanks for introducing me to this line!

April 09, 2019

Bon produit

J’ai beaucoup aimé essayer ce roduot. Ma pesu semble moin grasse et les pores moin apparents. On ressent une fraîcheur à son application et il laisse ma peau douce.

April 09, 2019

Merveilleux !!!!!

Ma peau est devenue pas mal plus belle depuis que j'utilise ses produits je n'ai rien à redire c'est juste parfait comme produit ça nettoie en profondeur

April 05, 2019

Does the job

If u have oily or combinational skin it is really a recommended product. It tightens the pores and makes them less visible and removes the dirt or any make up residues.

April 04, 2019

Love it!

I received this product as a free trial from ChickAdvisor along with face wash. While I didn't like the face wash, I do like this product! The smell is awesome, it's fresh and makes me think of spring. It was effective as far as I can tell and easy to use. I even use it as a quick makeup remover before bed sometimes. I'm not sure if I'd purchase or not as it is a bit pricey, but we'll see when I finish the bottle!

April 04, 2019

Je n’ai pas aimé

J’ai été l’une des chanceuses qui a pu tester ce produit gratuitement avec ChickAdvisor. Pour ma part, ce n’est pas un produit que jacheterai. Il sent bon, mais pour le prix je n’en voit pas l’utilité. Sa couleur verte laisse une impression de propreté ce qui est bien. Mais ce produit ne semble pas me convenir

Love It

I received this as a free trial offer and love it, the smell it not to powerful it leaves you feeling freshed. It does not leave your skin feeling dry and the best part it WORKS!!! No more acne.
    I used this daily with the Vichy deep cleansing purifying gel

J’adore !

J’ai été agréablement surprise par cette lotion astringente. Ce n’est pas étonnant que j’ai encore aimé un produit Vichy, la gamme Normaderm est définitivement dans mes favorites! J’ai remarqué que mes pores étaient moins apparents après mon application, même que je n’ai pas eu besoin de mettre un « primer » à plusieurs reprises. De plus, j’ai remarqué que ça l’aide avec mes éruptions d’acné!

Vichy

j'adore ce produit de Vichy. il rend la peau douce et delicate. Pas trop dispendieux.
    Je le recommande fortement a tous.
    Je vais l'acheter a nouveau c'est certain