St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

One of our favorite

One of our favorite exfoliant since many years. We aways buy it again and again because he really does a good job with our face. We recommand it to everyone.

March 03, 2021

Would love to try it out.

This exfoliating facial scrub looks good to use, I love peach, so I think It could have a delicious scent. I would love to try it out, because I have never try it before.

I love this product!

I love this scrub! I use it on my face but also my arms and legs to exfoliate. It smells great and really does exfoliate. I usually use this scrub, then shave my legs/arms and they are baby smooth!

March 02, 2021

Effective but use for body not face

I have found that this product is better used on the body to exfoliate such as after shaving. It is too abrasive to use on face and the beads may feel too sharp especially for sensitive skin. I use it for my body though and will continue to

March 01, 2021

Super affordable & a skin saver!

I’ve been using this product for well over 10 years, I have never found another scrub that makes my skin feel more soft, supple! You just can’t beat this super affordable scrub, it’s become a weekly love of mine.

February 28, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Have used this product a few times

I would recommend for price, but could probably find a better alternative elsewhere. Its not that I hate this product, but after a while loses effectiveness. Not my go to, but have brought a few times when my other favourite brands have been out of stock

3.2/5

February 27, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

good, but not great for me

The ground apricot was a little rough on my upper cheeks. I could not use this more than once a week. That being said, this scrub was effective in exfoliation and wasn't too irritating.

February 25, 2021

Love this!

I have been using this product for a long time and love it! I use it about twice a week and notice my face feeling soft and exfoliated after each use. I’ve never had any issues or irritation after using this product. Would definitely recommend.

2.0/5

February 25, 2021

Not for all skin types

As much as I love St. Ives products, I unfortunately don’t love the exfoliating facial scrub. I have combination skin but this really really dried out my skin and left a burning sensation. It smelled great but definitely not for all skin types.

February 24, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

highschool and beyond!

used this heavily during highschool and continued after - it had a bad reputation in the skin care world but i think it’s a great exfoliator and gentle enough to be used every few days or once a week! the scent is light and airy and it literally makes my skin glow after use!