Starbucks Americano Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #340 out of 652 in Coffee

June 19, 2017

Full bodied taste

I enjoy the taste of this coffee.It is strong and full-bodied, and carries me through the morning.
    This is my go-to coffee for when I need a quick pick me up.

June 06, 2017

Delicious! Highly recommend it! it can brighten your mood everyday! Tastes great... slightly too expensive for just coffee but i love the options! It's great with almond milk!

May 27, 2017

I used to love Starbucks Americano until they increased the price. It's a single shot with hot water. Although, the beans at Starbucks is still great.

1.8/5

January 10, 2017

I bought Starbucks Americano Coffee one day while visiting someone in the hospital. It was recommended to me by the girl behind the counter. I found it to be quite bitter and strong tasting, not enjoyable at all. It cost me almost $4 for a cup and it was a waste of money, I added sugar and extra cream but could not drink it. It was just not my cup of tea! I like strong coffee but it was too bitter for me!

December 28, 2016

The Starbucks Americano is awesome! I usually get it made as a misto (half steamed milk, half hot water). Their beans make the difference-- as the taste is bold and full and not acidic as some coffee shops are.

June 17, 2016

Great coffee brew from starbucks.
    The Americano actually keeps me up the ENTIRE day with one medium "grande" cup ordered.
    I like to order it black and enjoy the rich flavour and aroma of the coffee brew.

Good texture and mouthfeel in the mouth as well, even when starts to cool down.

Good price for the amount.

April 26, 2016

I love Starbucks espresso so it's no wonder that I prefer an Americano over a cup of brewed coffee. If the shots are poured as soon as they are pulled it's beautiful! The key is to ask for a little less hot water than usual. Makes for a stronger, more robust cup of joe!

May 02, 2015

Starbucks Americano is an excellent coffee. Strong, and robust, always perfect. For anyone who likes a proper coffee (and not just coloured water), I strongly recommend a Starbucks Americano. Delicious! I have one every morning!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!