3.9/5
Starbucks Blonde Roast Coffee Reviews
#423 in Coffee

Lighter-bodied and mellow, Starbucks® Blonde Roast coffees awaken the senses gently. They’re subtle and soft with mellow acidity, and deliver an approachable and flavourful cup with slight hints of roast.

July 27, 2017

love it, and more caffeine!!!

Love the blonde roast. It tastes really amazing with nut milks, I like mine with almond. Really compliments eachother. I also LOVE the fact that it has a higher caffeine content. :)

June 22, 2017

Love the Light Roast!

I love love love a good cup of coffee! I do not like sugar and I love the hints of sweetness that come from this light roast!
    It is the best pick-me-up in the morning!
    I highly recommend!

April 15, 2017

I enjoy the taste of this coffee, a friend gave us a bag of it to try and now its the only coffee I will ever want to drink. Blond roast, who knew? Less acidity, great. Bolder taste, hell yeah. I enjoyed it a lot with cookies and homemade granola bars.

3.2/5

March 08, 2017

Our house is addicted to Starbucks coffee so I figured this would be just as good. After tasting I thought it was way too light for my taste like its almost watery and bland, but if your someone who needs the caffeine but doesn't like the taste of coffee so much this one is for you

February 25, 2017

Starbucks Blonde Roast Coffee is a great medium roast coffee, and is consistent in taste each time I try it. I also buy the Blonde Roast whole beans to enjoy at home.

February 15, 2017

Starbucks blonde roast coffee is one of my favourite coffees to drink, it has a smooth, mild taste with no bitter after taste. It is a bit pricey but is worth every penny.

May 21, 2016

This blonde roast coffee from Starbucks is the only coffee I drink. It is not too strong, and has a very sweet flavour/taste to it. Adding cinnamon syrup to it makes the BEST cinnamon coffee/latte ever. I like the light taste, and it's still very creamy when milk is in it as well. I just love this roast, and I am not normally a coffee drinker. I recommend everyone try this roast before trying anything else! Haha

2.3/5

March 30, 2016

If you like a light tasting breakfast coffee than you might like this blend. I did not enjoy it however as it doesn't taste like coffee to me. Overall, I think Starbucks should make a new light blend.

October 22, 2015

I generally don't like regular Starbucks coffee but their blonde roast is good. It has a nice mellow flavour and lacks the burnt taste I find their other varieties have.

October 07, 2015

Its a great brew. Go for it if you like a lighter coffee taste. Not overwhelmingly bitter when taken dark.