3.9/5
Starbucks Bottled Coffee Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Reviews

August 07, 2015

I love this drink. Especially in the summer when I don't feel like a hot coffee. I usually but them at Costco so they are a bit cheaper.

August 07, 2015

I loved this Starbucks frap drink! It was sweet but very good! I love Starbucks.. Kinda pricey but worth it

2.2/5

STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO COFFEE DRINK;

I would not buy this again in the bottle....only hand crafted frappuccino originally made in store only.
    Taste just does not compare....I will wait the several minutes to have it made in store, instead of buying pre-packaged in the bottle.

July 17, 2015

Best cold coffee drink on the market! I love Starbucks products! A little overpriced but the best to get your day started or even just when you need a caffeine boost! Plus you can get these at the Dollar Store for just two bucks! They have a variety of irresistible flavours!

July 12, 2015

I love these! I like the Mocha flavour, but I find Vanilla and Caramel to be a bit too sweet for me.

June 28, 2015

I live in a small town that doesn't have a starbucks, so I buy these all the time, nice and creamy with rich coffee flavor, I enjoy all the flavors!

June 28, 2015

This is perfect when you don't have enough time to brew a coffee when your on the go.. also perfect on a hot summers day!!

June 15, 2015

These are a nice iced coffee type drink, especially on hot days. I have tried the Vanilla, Mocha and Caramel, and they're all tasty but my favourite is definitely the Caramel. They each have a nice creamy coffee flavour, and are definitely sweet enough but don't taste overly sugary.
    Each flavour is genuine and tastes pretty close to something you could get at Starbucks. It isn't QUITE as good as something you would buy fresh from a coffee shop, but these definitely hit the spot.
    I think these would be even more delicious blended with ice, or at least poured into a glass of ice. As they are, though, they're very good!!

June 15, 2015

Me and my brother really like this drink. I personally like it because it doesnt have the strong taste of a coffee, the blend of coffee and chocolate is perfect. It is really tasty.

2.8/5

June 04, 2015

I stock up on these when I find them on sale and then I have one on a hot day. I usually have the mocha one. They are pricey. They have a really good coffee taste.