3.9/5
Starbuck's Caffe Verona K-Cups Reviews
#325 in Coffee

1.2/5

May 13, 2017

I love Starbucks! I did however try this coffee, and did not like it at all..
    I'm not a big fan of the dark roast, i find it too strong and bitter tasting.

May 13, 2017

I find these on the pricey side compared to other kcups but it has quickly become my favourite coffee. I am a dark roast coffee fan and the starbucks verona blend has great flavour to it without the bitterness found in some coffees.

April 04, 2017

I'm a fan of dark roast coffee so thought I'd give this a try as a bit of a treat. It quickly became my new favourite coffee. It has great flavour to it, it makes a great cup of coffee. Unfortunately it became my husbands new favourite as well so I have to share.

January 05, 2017

This coffee has a perfect balance, not too strong and not too mild and wimpy like some k-cups. It has become my favorite coffee. It also smells amazing.

December 20, 2016

Starbucks K-Cups are more expensive than other brands but the taste difference is there.
    When you are unable to get to a real coffee shop, the k-cups are an excellent substitute.

2.2/5

February 12, 2016

The K cup system is a big waste the coffee just doesn't taste the same as the true drip coffee. I am disappointed by the price of the starbucks K-Cups and would like them to taste better.

January 27, 2016

My absolute favorite kcup!! Love the taste, it's always fresh! They can be on the more pricier side but they do go on sale at local grocery stores and if you are lucky and find them at winners they are a great price there (usually 7.99)

January 23, 2016

Best K-cup coffee on the market. Pricey but worth it. I love the caffeine jolt in the morning.

January 12, 2016

I am a big fan of Starbucks coffee. This isn't as good as brewing it in a classic coffeemaker but it sure is close.

3.2/5

January 12, 2016

I like being able to make Starbucks drinks in my own home so I purchased the k cups and I was not disappointed. They taste the same as what you'd get in store. The price is ok but we all know Starbucks isn't cheap.