Starbucks Caramel Coffee
Good

Starbucks Caramel Coffee Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 588 in Coffee

December 01, 2016

I thi k fhis coffee is so amazing with its nice warm cafamel flavor and aroma. The coffee itself is really perfect and not bold ut smooth. It is great black even. I am a big fan of all of the starbucks line and this is one of my absolute favourites because of its smooth taste and not too strong. Just perfect

December 01, 2016

I buy this as a treat when it goes on sale-- a bit expensive ($9.99 i think ive paid) but the coffee is DELICIOUS! I love having that hint of caramel in my coffee, and starbucks coffee has the best taste!

February 06, 2016

This coffee is heaven. Oh my gosh one day I went to cvs they had it on sale. I love it so much but I try not to consume too often but I love this coffee.

January 23, 2016

I love this coffee from Starbucks.. It's naturally flavoured ground coffee .. Soo smooth with a nice hint of caramel. Love when I'm brewing this my home is filled with such an aroma of caramel,like walking into a bakery.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle