Starbucks Passion Tango Tea Lemonade Reviews
#48 in Tea

May 16, 2017

This drink is so refreshing, perfect for a summer day! Everyone who I've introduced this drink to loves it. I used to get the original, but my friend made a suggestion of changing to the mango flavor. It's delicious and gives it an extra kick. It's sweet but not overbearing. My number one Starbucks drink!

April 13, 2017

I love the taste. It is sweet, but not too sweet! It is very light and refreshing for a hot summer day. Perfect for a road trip, or girls trip to the city.

April 04, 2017

Oh how I love my Starbucks Tea. I worked next to one and they had me hooked. Passion Tango Lemon tea is one of my favorites. It refreshes and tastes so good. I like to enjoy it on my coffee breaks while sitting ouside watching the world go by.

April 04, 2017

soo delicious! whenever I do not order a coffee, i always go towards this tea, it is so refreshing and tasty. It really satisfies the sweet/sour tooth! definitely recommend trying it

February 17, 2017

Ce drink est tellement bon! Pas trop sucré. Parfait pour l'été. Mais je trouve que le prix est un peu trop cher..
    Mais le prix en vaut la peine !!! :)

November 28, 2016

This is a staple in my kitchen to make my own ice tea. It's good with and without the lemonade.
    Beauty of doing it at home as I can get more of the Tea vs the ice you would normally get in the store.
    Keep a box of this all the time.in my cup board. It's also amazing as a hot tea.

June 29, 2016

Ma boisson préférée chez Starbucks!! C'est désaltérant, juste assez sucré, juste assez sur. C'est le drink parfait pour l'été! J'aime particulièrement en boire un après un dure journée de shopping :) j'aimerais avoir un Starbucks près de chez moi à Trois-Rivières!!!

March 10, 2016

My go-to summer drink at Starbucks, I never would have thought to mix lemonade with the already delicious passion tea. Definitely a must-have to beat the summer heat.

March 02, 2016

J'adore le goût dès thé glacée Starbucks spécialement passion tango ! Malheureusement bien qu'il sois rafraîchissant je trouve qu'il dessèche ma bouche quelques temps après l'avoir fini mais bon je le rachète à chaque fois car c'est trop bon!

February 12, 2016

Love the iced teas from Starbucks.
    Tried this on a recommendation from the barista, loved the flavor of the tea, and how refreshing it was, and the fact that it is caffeine free is yet another perk! I found it very sweet, would do half sweet next time