Starbucks Pike Place Blend Reviews
#244 in Coffee

June 26, 2018

Mmmmmm coffeeeee...

Pike Place is my absolute favourite coffee to drink, ever since working at Starbucks for five years. I was introduced to coffee at age twelve and have loved it ever since. Pike is like a party in my mouth! I actually feel genuinely happy just smelling the beans as I'm getting ready to brew it. I'm having flashbacks now. Please excuse me while I go brew some Pike!

June 18, 2018

Disappointed

I bought this blend of ground coffee because I was sent a sample of it in the form of those little instant packets. Oddly enough the instant was amazing. Bold flavour and just delicious. So I bought proper ground coffee expecting the same. Nope. It was weak. I had to add extra just to make a decent cup.

October 12, 2017

strong taste

I tried Starbuck's Pike Place Blend Coffee in a take out box for my staff. It is strong and so needs cream to tone it down, but my staff said that it had rich flavour.