starbucks pike place roast Reviews
#397 in Coffee

May 03, 2017

I am hooked on Pike Place Roast. So much so I will actually wait for a new brew when I go to Starbucks. It is rather expensive but will splurge on a pound of coffee beans once in a while. The smell of a freshly ground bag brings me in my happy place every time.

September 03, 2016

Yes, I am a coffee snob when it comes to Starbucks.

This is my favorite blend, the Pike Place. It is truly smooth and balanced. It is creamy and nutty. The color is sch a rich caramel. It favors milk, cream, coffee cream, soy or coconut. All of them blend well this this roast especially. I find so many coffees turn a grayish color when you add anything but a heavy cream. Also, this Starbucks coffee can sit on the warmer all morning without turning grayish in color when you add your whitener of choice.

I find even the lighter roasts that do have a higher acidity, still not as acidic as other coffees (like Tim Hortons or McDonalds).

All-In-All. Starbucks truly satisfies all your expectations and more. It is amazing from first sip to last. I love this coffee, Especially the Pike Place which is an All Day Coffee.

thanks enjoy

November 30, 2015

Bring Starbucks home.
    Great coffee, has strength and is not acidy.