3.6/5
Starbucks via instant pumpkin spice latte Reviews
#452 in Coffee

September 12, 2017

Yummy on the go!

I love these for travelling! Airport food is so expensive but often there's a shop that will fill your travel mug with hot water for no cost or very inexpensive (I was once charged 25cents). Sometimes I find them a little oversweet so I use more water than the packet recommends. It's a great warm taste of home without the extra costs added to my trip!

September 07, 2017

Great way to have Starbucks at home!

I do not have a Starbucks where I live so when a take home product can match what you would buy in the store, I must say that it makes me happy. The instant packages did not disappoint me - great pumpkin spice smell and taste.

2.0/5

January 05, 2016

I grabbed these on clearance. Way too sweet and artificial for my liking. Very easy to prepare, just pour hot water over and youre good to go.
    My husband that loves sweets, liked this one, so i it really depends on your taste buds :)