Stayfree Ultra Thin Light with wings

Stayfree Ultra Thin Light with wings Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

July 15, 2017

What a shame

These pads were the best. They were super compact and thin with enough coverage and you would hardly even feel like you're wearing one. I'm so sad they're gone there is just no other product out there like it.

May 22, 2017

I love these and I'm so sad I can't find them anywhere anymore D:
    While not as unnoticeable as liners, these still feel quite comfortable and provide way better protection. These have become a staple near in end of my period where it's more spotting and sudden attacks, when I need protection but don't want to wear a big pad all day/pantiliners really just won't cut it. These have wings which really give them the upper hand in preventing leakage, even when you oversaturate them a little.

April 04, 2017

Love these pads for the days I am just starting or ending my period. They're pretty compact - just slightly larger than pantyliners but absorb as well as a full size pad. The wings give added protection that a pantyliner doesn't have and the width of the pad itself is larger than a pantyliner too. I stock up on these pads the most as I only have a couple heavy days and the rest of my days are light.

July 16, 2016

First time using Stayfree pads coz they're on sale at SDM! I'm picky about liners and I must say Stayfree is my favorite line thus far! The material is so soft and comfortable. Other brands had irritated my skin but it doesn't.

January 17, 2016

These are awesome. They are very comfortable and doesn't leak.

November 01, 2015

Stayfree might be my favourite line of pads now. Very comfortable can't feel it, breathable, no leaks locks the fluid inside, no odour. Thermocontrol. Was on sale at shoppers drug mart.

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns

Xystuff question.

BakerGirl2017 added a new review for
    Eatmore bar

Mlepine added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate