Stayfree Ultra Thin Light with wings Reviews

January 03, 2018

Can't find a replacement

These were the right fit in every way! The perfect in-between pad that didn't feel like a diaper like the Regular Thin ones do.

I contacted the company and they are not considering bringing them back :( :(

August 22, 2017

Let's rally and contact the manufacturer together!

I loved these light pads! And I echo all the sentiments posted so I'm not going to repeat any ;)
    When I noticed they weren't restocked I was scouring stores to see if there was any stock left anywhere, but unfortunately I couldn't find any.... :(
    I would suggest contacting the manufacturer.
    I did. Here is what they said:
    "Due to lack of sufficient consumer interest, it was no longer feasible for us to continue manufacturing this product. Nevertheless, your comments will be passed onto our Marketing Department for future consideration."
    I replied to them letting them know I'm baffled by this fact, knowing the rave reviews of this product and the fact that as far as I know this is the only "in-between" pad available out there, asking them if they're planning to bring this or a similar product back.
    Who knows, if more of us write to them to let them know we want it back, maybe they'll listen? ;)
    Here is the quick link to the contact page:

July 15, 2017

What a shame

These pads were the best. They were super compact and thin with enough coverage and you would hardly even feel like you're wearing one. I'm so sad they're gone there is just no other product out there like it.

May 22, 2017

I love these and I'm so sad I can't find them anywhere anymore D:
    While not as unnoticeable as liners, these still feel quite comfortable and provide way better protection. These have become a staple near in end of my period where it's more spotting and sudden attacks, when I need protection but don't want to wear a big pad all day/pantiliners really just won't cut it. These have wings which really give them the upper hand in preventing leakage, even when you oversaturate them a little.

April 04, 2017

Love these pads for the days I am just starting or ending my period. They're pretty compact - just slightly larger than pantyliners but absorb as well as a full size pad. The wings give added protection that a pantyliner doesn't have and the width of the pad itself is larger than a pantyliner too. I stock up on these pads the most as I only have a couple heavy days and the rest of my days are light.

July 16, 2016

First time using Stayfree pads coz they're on sale at SDM! I'm picky about liners and I must say Stayfree is my favorite line thus far! The material is so soft and comfortable. Other brands had irritated my skin but it doesn't.

January 17, 2016

These are awesome. They are very comfortable and doesn't leak.

November 01, 2015

Stayfree might be my favourite line of pads now. Very comfortable can't feel it, breathable, no leaks locks the fluid inside, no odour. Thermocontrol. Was on sale at shoppers drug mart.