Steinfeld's Wine Sauerkraut Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 204 in Condiment

Taste

June 15, 2015

This is a great brand of sour kraut , I make sour kraut perogies and they turn out really flavorful and awesome with this brand.

Taste

May 19, 2014

I have been using this brand of sauerkraut for years. I purchase the 2 L size from Costco for about $3.88. It used to be an excellent buy; not much liquid in the jar. But now, it is half sauerkraut half brine. It has been so popular that I feel that they can't keep up to the demand. Consequently the product is not as superior as it once was. I still use it and find that it is cheaper to buy the 2 L jar at Costco than the smaller sizes at the other grocery outlets. Last time I purchased a very small jar from Safeway I paid $5.89 for the smallest jar they had. I am hoping Steinfeld''s read this review and improve the quality of the product. I would rather pay a little (not a lot) more and have a quality product; than buy the product I am receiving now for less.

I use a lot of sauerkraut and really wish they would let it ferment more and also drain more of the brine off of it before it is canned. Would I recommend it? Yes and No. Price wise Yes! Quality wise No!

Tpynn added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Modern Family

martanjue added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses

camerooni added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt