Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Intense black Reviews
#42 in Eye Liner

May 13, 2020

True to its name!

My eyes can get super watery, especially during allergy season, so as soon as they begin to act up, I switch to this eyeliner. This is one of the only waterproof eyeliners that I've tried that is actually true to its claim! I love that when I use this, I don't have to worry about having black tear stains down the sides of my cheeks. The only thing that could make this better was if they switched to a calligraphy style brush tip instead of the felt tip, but that's just personal preference and won't stop me from repurchasing!

April 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great application & stay!

I really love this eyeliner! Such an intense and smooth black liner that goes on so well! And it really stays without smudging and it’s so nice! Perfect for a night out!

April 04, 2020

My favourite liquid eyeliner

My favourite eyeliner by far glides nicely and doesn’t dry out and flake you have the option of buying the regular tip or micro tip both work great and the pen is easy to use

August 25, 2019

Good intensity and staying power

I just recently purchased this liner after years of using the Kat Von D liner in trooper. I find this formula has a truer black colour and no shine to it. It only loses a star for me since it has a tendency to bleed slightly if you aren't speedy enough with your application. Otherwise it would be a holy grail for those like me with oily skin and oily lids.

July 25, 2019

Great eyeliner!!

I purchased this eyeliner to try out because I overheard a woman speaking to a cashier at the store and saying that this is her favourite eye liner and she will never use anything else. I decided to purchase it and try it out for myself and everything she was saying was true! This eyeliner really does stay on your eyes all day. The liquid is a nice dark and true black color and the tip of the eyeliner makes it very easy to apply on your lids. I had no issues with it in regards to smudging. Great eye liner and I will definitely be repurchasing.

May 31, 2019

awesome

This is a great, precise liquid liner. The pen tip made it easy to get a winged liner, and it stayed on my oily lids for the whole day. The only issue I had was that the pen tip split and frayed easily.

March 19, 2019

All time favorite

So I have officially been wearing this eyeliner for the last 10 years. I can't seem to find another liquid eyeliner that can do the same things this eyeliner can. Its everything it claims to be. Its waterproof and it stays all day!

March 19, 2019

Undecided

Stila stay all day waterproof mascara formula is good it actually stays in place even if you go to the pool. However the applicator is a little bit too thin for my personal taste, it takes a couple of times to get use to it. You might need to apply 2 or 3 layers of it to achieve the desired thickness.

March 07, 2019

Great liquid liner

I love this liquid liner, it has a great tip to it so it makes it easy to apply evenly. It is waterproof so I know that it won't smudge and stays on all day. It really is great for making a great cat-eye. Highly recommend!

January 18, 2019

Stays put! Great for adults and competitive cheer.

At $30.00 I was a little hesitant on its purchase. I was looking for a liner that both I and my 3 girls (11, 6 & 6) could all use. All 3 of my girls are competitive cheerleaders and require a full face of product that stays put. This worked great. Easy to apply. Clean lines. No smudging and stayed on all day. I recommend this product too everyone. Money well spent.