Stilla Eyeliner Reviews

June 21, 2017

BEST liquid liner!!!

Last forever, really easy to use, absolutely love the tip, awesome quality, doesn't dry to fast so you can layer, goes over eye shadows really well! I also love how dark the black is, it is just such a great liquid liner, I will never go back to anything else. It's also fairly thin so it is really easy to hold!

August 02, 2016

I have tried numerous eyeliners and while this one is quite pricey it is my all time favourite. As a result I keep coming back to it. I love how easily it goes on and I love that it stays on all day long. No touch ups are required. If I added up all the money I spent on eyeliners I ended up throwing out I could have purchased more of the Stilla and been satisfied!

March 18, 2016

This is by far one of my most fave liquid liners. Finally an eyeliner that doesn't dry out, or smudge. It's a good everyday eyeliner for those who love to do a cat eye look. It's great for beginners. It's really pigmented and doesn't require you to go over your line twice. Would I buy this again? YES!

February 08, 2016

I discovered this eyeliner after going into Sephora and speaking with a consultant. I asked her I need a long lasting eyeliner , liquid, and that wont smudge off in the crease of my eye and she handed me this one ! I've been a fan for almost 2 years now. The price is a little up there but I truly think it's worth it for this product .

April 18, 2015

Great product to have. Does not smdge and lasts all day. The richness of the black colour is also a plus. Although it is a little bit expensive, I am not a frequent user so it is great for me.

October 22, 2014

It is a decent eyeliner. However i found it equal to loreal and the price was alot more

September 12, 2014

This eyeliner works great. Easy to use, gives a nice straight line, the colour last long does not fade, fairly easy to take off as well. I would recommend this eyeliner