StriVectin-EV Get Even Spot Repair
Good

StriVectin-EV Get Even Spot Repair Reviews

Ranked #479 out of 688 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 10, 2014

After 7 weeks I finally started to see the remnants of pimple scars diminish. I was VERY reluctant to even try this product at first. I spoke to a friend who happens to be a make up consultant. She reassured me that i would see results after about 2 months of using faithfully....she's right!!

July 11, 2012

I had entered a contest on StriVectin facebook page and I was lucky enough to win four free samples from StriVectin. I did not realize that when I had entered the contest it was suppose to be for US only. I was lucky that they honored the email I had received verifying my win in the contest. Then they specially shipped my win and added a few extra freebies also. So I can't say enough good things about the customer service I received when dealing with this company.

StriVectin, a leader in clinical anti-aging science, visibly corrects hyper-pigmentation and treats it at its source. So skin not only gets even, it stays even. StriVectin-EV Get Even Spot Repair was one of the samples I received, I have been using it for almost a month now.

This product evens Out Skin, decreasing pigmentation, Vitamin C and Tyrosinase inhibitors help regulate melanin formation, the source of dark spots, sun and age spots, resulting in rapid de-pigmentation, and improved clarity, light reflectivity and evenness of skin tone.

Directions Dab directly onto dark spots with precise applicator and blend in. Apply AM and PM on clean skin.

I love the results I see from this product, it has been very effective in repairing my skin and I feel like I am glowing. If you have the chance to try this product go for it, I will be looking into getting this product again very soon. The samples have lasted me a very long time, so I am sure a full sized bottle would go a long way also. I love this stuff, it really worked for my trouble areas.

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

Ellimay added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette