Suave Professionals Dry Conditioner
Good

Suave Professionals Dry Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1537 out of 2394 in Hair Care

May 26, 2014

WHY did they stop selling this! I am hooked to the dry shampoo, and loved the conditioner as well for my ends, but have been unable to find it anywhere. I believe it was discontinued? Haven't been able to find it anywhere in the last year. Great product to use with the dry shampoo and smells great as well.

July 21, 2013

I have only been able to find this dry shampoo in the U.S. (At Walmart, Walgreens etc). My least favourite thing about this shampoo is the scent, I don't find it smells like mangoes - it's a very cloying, heavy citrus scent that I am really not fond of. The product itself is average at best. It does help my hair feel cleaner, but I find it leaves behind a bit of a heavy residue no matter how little I use.

May 18, 2013

So this was the 1st time I even heard of dry conditioner. And I have tried several horrible dry shampoos. But with it being only a dollar I said why not give it a try. I must admit I was very pleased with it. I have really long hair and after a couple of days the top part of my gets oily while the rest of my hair gets kinda puffy. Weird I know. So I used it exactly like I would with the dry shampoo. And wow it left my hair with a nice shine and smelled kinda like mango. Even my daughter who hates everything loved it. I would suggest just lightly spraying until your get see what fits for your hair type. Since I have thin to medium hair type a light spray will do just fine