Subway Cookies Reviews
#6 in Cookies

October 03, 2018
    Arizona, United States

The devil

I just want say I'm on a diet but these cookies call my name lol I have no clue how they make them but they are so soft and delicious and I really need to stay away i go in for a healthy sandwich and come out with cookies

October 01, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Love them!

My favorite side to a foot long! I always go for a dozen every time I eat here! My favorite is the raspberry cheesecake and macadamia nut!!!!!!!! Five stars

September 25, 2018

Best cookies ever

Sometimes on my way home or just when im out running errands i will stop at the closest subway just for cookies. They have to best cookies ive ever had! I dont know what it is they do to them but something about them makes them irresistable. The oatmeal raise, the peanut butter, those are my weaknesses. I will not share them even though its only $1 for 3. They are my special treat.

September 25, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Got to have my cookie after a great meal. Would buy over aga

Love subway cookies they are delicious added to a meal. They are soft and i love heating up a bit later for a warm treat. Grab some enjoy even crumble on top of yogurts.

I love these!

These are the softest, tastiest cookies! I love them. They can't be that good for you, but they're delicious. You can even get them for free by filling out the feedback survey on your receipt.

Kids love these

I don't usually go for cookies, but the kids really enjoyed them. They actually squabbled over them and they are both picky eaters. I buy extra for lunches!

cookie cookies :P

A mon grand désarrois, mes enfants adorent, bien plus que les miens :P
    A chaque repas chez subway, le dessert est toujours un cookie arc en ciel :) Avec modération, de temps en temps, ça ne fait pas de mal ;)

Subway Cookies

When I am craving for something sweet, I head to my neighbourhood Subway and order the cookies. I order a variety as they are all delicious.
    The staff at the McLeod franchise is very friendly and the service is excellent. I will keep coming back for more.

June 29, 2018

Yummah

These are #yum. Their cookies are super fresh and deliciously full of flavour. I wish they were as cheap as McDonald's cookies. Everyone should go indulge in their cookies. Try them in your sub too.

June 21, 2018

Can't get a sub without a cookie

Love theses cookies they are so tasty! Honestly the best part of going to Subway is to get the cookies. My favourite are the m&m;and to be honest I don't like to share. I wish the cookie platters were a little cheaper I'd but them all the time. You can't go to Subway and not get a cookie they are just to good to miss.