• Summer Infant Bath Seat

Ranked #6 out of 261 in Baby Bathing - Tubs and Seats

2.0/5

June 13, 2017

Wouldn't buy again

I was not a fan of this bath seat. I found it slid all around our bathtub and my son would slide down it. I was really hoping it would work because it folded up so nicely and took up very minimal space.

November 15, 2016

I used this for a short period of time for my daughter. It was handed down to us- and it did its purpose! We had a tub that didnt go in the water for when she was newborn, so this one helped transition her into the bathtub!

July 04, 2016

My daughter has used this bath since she was a new born up until present day, it is the absolute best baby bath in my opinion. It's great because it reclines and sits up, and folds down for storage.

June 01, 2016

I purchased the blue and green version of this for my son when he was a newborn and I really liked how this was almost completely cloth and I felt like my small baby was safe and comfortable in this seat. These are at Walmart for less than $20.00 and I was very happy with this purchase.

January 26, 2016

i just love it , very comfortable and the most important thing that my boy love it , it make the bath time much easier

October 09, 2015

Has 3 adjustable settings for infant. Comes in multiple colours, very easy to use and comfy for baby to sit in. The seat is made of mesh of water can get through it. Not hard at all and folds together for convenient put away.