Sun-Rype Fruit Source Bars Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 612 in Misc

FruitSource Blueberry Pomegranate Sun-Rype Products Ltd. is Western Canada's largest manufacturer of juice-based beverages, all-natural fruit snacks and energy bars. Sun Rype products ltd. fruit snacks energy bars apple juice orange sauce food and beverage manufacturer natural blue label Okanagan Kelowna Canada Fruit snacks aren't just for kids. FruitSource bars are 100% fruit... FruitSource Blueberry Pomegranate Strawberry Cherry Berry Plus Veggie - Tropical Plus Veggie - Wildberry Plus Veggie - Raspberry

February 02, 2017

Love these, so great to grab on the go and shove in your purse or even pocket.
    Healthy enough to send your child to school and not shaped like fruit so they may just eat it
    cheap and healthy and delicious

February 02, 2017

These little bars are super super tasty. They have a variety of flavours such as Strawberry, Blueberry, Watermelon, Mixed Fruit. I usually buy the box of 72 for about $20 on sale. Its super expensive but I really think its a nice healthy treat rather than grabbing a chocolate bar or something not as healthy. They have zero fat, zero cholesterol and tons of potassium at 270mg per bar. The calories is 120 which is not bad for a snack. You can buy these at Walmart, Loblaws, Safeway pretty much any grocery store I have no problem finding them. I also like the fact that they are gluten free and vegan. I try too stay away from as much gluten as possible as it sometimes upsets my stomach. But I would recommend this too anyone with a sweet tooth who wants a healthier option

January 18, 2017

Love this as a quick snack or even breakfast. I'm always on the go and travelling so this is perfect for me. I stash it in my purse and so easy. It tastes good!!

January 18, 2017

I love these! I have always liked these as a child and as I get older I seem to like it more and more. I do love that this really has a sweet flavour and is easy to keep in your purse. I wouldn't say it is the healthiest, but I honestly love the taste. I tried to give it to my son, he is a toddler, but he doesn't seem too fond of them, which is strange as they are sweet.

I also love that they have a variety of flavours and I can honestly say I do not have a preference. I like them all.

November 14, 2016

I love these! The strawberry is my favourite- i usually only buy those. I find them to be a bit expensice although Im sure if you buy in bulk they are worth it. they taste so good though!

November 14, 2016

I love keeping these handy in my purse and car. My daughter loves them and they suit our needs. I'd rather thus sitting im my purse then an actual fruit for convenience.

June 25, 2016

These fruit bars are locally made in the town I live in. They are like a half inch or so piece of fruit leather. They are a terrific treat for kids instead of junk food.

June 09, 2016

I but these at my local dominion and I find that these are great to have on hand for a sweet treat and these are far better for you than any of the other more candy like products. This is a healthier alternative that taste great and these are also good for children.

February 29, 2016

I decided to buy these for my son instead of the super sugary almost like candy fruit roll ups. I really liked these, they are an easy snack, they taste great and are super chewy. They are also reasonably priced.

February 19, 2016

These Sun-Rype Fruit Source are a great snack. Great for when you are on the go. They taste great. Nice and chewy. They are a wide variety of favors. Good price.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo