3.9/5
Sunlight dish liquid lime mint Reviews

July 24, 2019

Smells so goo!

I've always used Sunlight dish liquid, and was super excited when I saw this new scent available. Oh My Goodness, it smells like Sprite! Can doing dishes be pleasurable? Heck yes, if your dish liquid smells like Mojitos! Definitely will buy again. Love it!

July 12, 2019

Not as good as the original.

Although this dish soap wasn't bad I definitely find the original formula thicker, more sudsy and better at cutting through the grease. I even prefer the original lemon scent over this. Sunlight has been around for 100 years but they are also evolving with the times. The formula is biodegradable making you feel like you're doing your part for the environment. Sunlight has always been my favorite brand but I will stick with the original lemon scented one.

July 08, 2019

Sunlight lime mint

Very easy on the hands not like reg sunlightè. The smell is very light and refereshing. Washes off and doesnt leave a bad smell and no residue. My new favorate soap.