Sunsilk Captivating Curls Scrunching Mousse

Sunsilk Captivating Curls Scrunching Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1691 out of 2546 in Hair Care

June 24, 2017

One of my faves!

I really love this Sunsilk Captivating Curls mousse! I love the consistency of the mousse, so light and fluffy! It leaves my hair nice and curly without feeling hard or crunchy at all. It keeps it soft and bouncy. I use it after my shower when my hair is still wet and it holds my curls all day long even through the next day! I would recommend it if you're looking for a lightweight mousse that smells nice too!

February 12, 2016

love this product...great value for the buck I must say...I use it daily before school and holds my curls through the day regardless of what I am doing....I highly recommend this beauty product

2.2/5

August 30, 2013

I have naturally really curly hair. I don't have to do much to it for it to spring into ringlets. I bought this product because I was sick of buying curl boosting mousse products for 8-9 dollars. This one was 5-6 dollars at Walmart. I gave it a try and I was very disappointed. It did not hold my curls at all. Throughout the day, after using this product, my hair turned into a frizzy mass. I definitely got what I paid for. I don't often do this, but I threw the bottle out when it was only half finished!