Super Deodorant Reviews

Good - 0

September 17, 2020

Finally!

After menopause my hormones changed causing increased body odour. I’ve tried every kind of deodorant, both natural and chemical with no luck. I found super deodorant while searching once again for something to try, and finally my search is over. This product works! It’s that simple. It’s now the only product I use and my husband uses it too!

September 16, 2020

No more unwanted odour!

This really works. Only complaint is it goes on a bit grainy (according to Super Deodorant, some ingredients melt at different temperatures). So I spend a few extra seconds rubbing it in & just brushing off the remaining "grains". A little goes a long way, because it works, I'm willing to forgive the texture issue. They try to keep the ingredients as simple/natural as possible. I don't want them to change the formula for the worse in order to "fix" it.

September 15, 2020

It works!

I rarely write reviews but this stuff works! My pre-teen also uses it and it keeps the stink at bay! We love it! Pro tip..if you don’t have time to shower, just rub some on! It doesn’t cover the smell, it annihilates it! It’s inherently scent free and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.

September 15, 2020
    United States

My search has come to an end at last!

I have tried just about every iteration of natural deodorant and baby I’ve finally found one that not only works, but works better than any deodorant/antiperspirant I’ve EVER used - natural or not.
    I’ve tried crystal (mineral salts), charcoal based, baking soda, coconut oil, vegetable protein, arrowroot powder, cheap, expensive, scented and non and while some worked okay, none have come close. Super deodorant works so well for me that I can go 48 hrs and I’m still good. I’m in perimenopause so I’m sweating way more than I ever have. I’m so glad to find a deodorant that works for me. Finally I’m not going around all day surreptitiously smelling my pits just in case! Thanks Superdeodorant

New Brunswick, Canada

A sweaty Betty's dream come true!!

I feel like I'm becoming a brand ambassador with how much I've been singing Super Deodorant's praises! Honestly: it is the first deodorant I have ever used (and I've used SEVERAL) with which I actually do not smell. Not, "I don't smell *too* bad...", or "I guess it's good, considering it's less harmful...". Nope. I SMELL CLEAN. LIKE, NO SMELL. Not perfume, not BO, not anywhere in between. I smell like a clean person. And I sweat like a monkey. I'm a mom of 3, with a newborn, in hot humid Toronto. We stroller and babywear all day long. And I wouldn't hesitate to let anyone smell my armpits. In my 3y/o son's famous words: "Mum!! You *actually* smell good!!!!" ... Mic drop.

I was a skeptic...

I had tried several natural deodorants, but either they left me stinking or with baking soda burned pits. I saw an ad for Super Deodorant and thought, really? However, I bought some to try...LIFE CHANGING. It really works as advertised! I bought six more tins. I will never go back. Canadian product too! 👍

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Super deodorant is really super!

I have been using super deodorant for almost a month now. I like the texture and how easily it spreads over the skin. In terms of effectivity ... wow it is very effective and at the same time great for sensitive skin. I used a natural deodorant before and I found out the hard way that I was sensitive to baking soda, which was the main ingredient. This product is aluminum AND baking soda-free. And customer service is so awesome! You just have to try this product😊

September 14, 2020

You can stop searching now!

After decades of looking around the globe for a deodorant that really lasts, is kind to the skin, and safe to humans and their environment, wouldn't you know it, I found it practically in my own backyard - a Canadian product that will not let you down! Easy to order, quick to receive, and a breeze to use! A true value - you will not be disappointed!

A little pot of gold

I bought this on a whim, not expecting much as a lot of natural deodorants I haven't had much success with.
    I was looking for something natural, vegan, and good for sensitive skin (mo baking soda).
    This one has checked all the boxes.
    Application is very smooth, its fragrance free, and actually lasts more than 24hrs!

I will definitely buy this again, it's a staple in my house!

It really works!

Amazing product. Keeps me odour free all day long. Best natural deodorant I’ve tried. Will be a repeat customer for life! I’m happy with prices as well. Definitely worth it! Thank you!