Swiffer Sweeper Dry & Wet Mop Reviews

October 14, 2019

Great mop for smaller areas

I only have two small areas in my apartment that need to be mopped and so filling a bucket of water just isnt worth it. I purchased one of these mops and it's perfect for me. I could see this mop being annoying for large areas for for a small, quick clean its great.

July 16, 2019

High Quality

The best for cleaning the house! The dry mop lock in the dust and all the dirt, so i only use like 1 or 2 sheets for cleaning my apartment, instead of using cheaper or dollar store brand, i usually have to use 5 to 6 sheets at once. The wet cloth is also just as nice, it's very wet, that for one sheet, you can use it for cleaning the entire apartment. It is relatively expensive, but the quality doesn't lie

July 05, 2019

Easy and convenient mop sweep

It is an easy fast and convenient way to mop and sweep. It is good on ceramic and hardwood floors. I tried in washroom anf stairs. But need to be changed frequently if lot of mess or dirt.

July 04, 2019

Great for a quick clean!

I used these religiously in my house of five, did a great job at a quick clean without all the hassle of a mop, bucket and broom. These are great for convenience and such a time saver.

July 04, 2019

Good Product for quick sweep

This product was used at my work. It works a lot faster than a traditional broom, which is perfect for large floor surfaces. It was essential for cleaning at a retail store, as people bring in dirt, hair, etc. Dust and hair stick to it very well, however larger things like road salt will not stick. At my work there were a lot of fallen price tags, and this most definitely won't pick up the paper tags or the plastic tag connectors.

April 18, 2019

Great for a little sleeper

The Swiffer Sweeper is a great little tool to have around the house. It does a great job a picking up dust, crumbs and pet hair. It doesn't make a mess like using a broom and dustpan does. When I use to sweep my floors, I would send the dirt and debris everywhere. It would take longer to just get it all into a nice pile. Not so with the Swiffer Sweeper. It latches right onto everything, except for big pieces of cereal and food. For larger messes, such as those, I always use a broom.

March 29, 2019

tried and true, but is it the best

I have relied on Swiffer sweeper for many years since I've moved out of my parent's house.

They are always reliable and convenient which allows for the 'millenial' in me to be a bit lazy while getting the job done.

I would have to say the old bucket and mop method is cheaper but the time it takes is so much longer that the Swiffer wins everytime. I have tried every knock off and its not worth purchasing them.

March 24, 2019

Love!

I love the Swiffer Sweeper Dry clothes. We have 2 animals, a German shepherd and a short hair domestic cat. We accumulate a TON of hair throughout our house. Anyone with a German shepherd knows they shed like crazy. A couple years after having her I discovered I developed allergies. Two of the five things I'm allergic to is dust and dog hair. This Swiffer Sweeper helps keep my allergies in check as it is super easy to clean with the dry magnetic cloths and it also doesn't take long. It is easy to get dust and hair under the beds, desk, to the couch. I'll continue to purchase this product even if I get over my allergies as it keeps the house dust/hair free. I would definitely recommend especially if you have an animal that sheds a lot, like a German shepherd.

October 24, 2018

Dry is great, wet not so much

This is a tricky review because if the question is would I recommend the Swiffer Sweeper the answer is yes and no. Simply put, I would recommend using the Swiffer Sweeper with the dry pads and recommend heavily NOT to use the wet pads.

I've previously used the Sweeper with the dry pads and it's absolutely great. Let's get it straight though, it's not a mop or a vacuum. The sweeper is perfect for those times between vacuums, for pet owners who fight the daily fluff battle or for times when someone calls five minutes before they pop in. Run it around the house on a daily basis, toss the cloth afterward and it will freshen up the house and help keep the hair under control.

It's also extremely lightweight and easy to use, basically gliding across wood floors with very little effort. If you have illness and are weak, but still need to clean a little, it's a good option for this.

So, onto the wet wipes. Why does this product exist? It was already confusing for me. If I'm going to mop the floors, I have to vacuum first, right? Well then by the time I take out my vacuum I'm going to use one of the better mops (if you don't have one I recommend investing), or even the better swiffer mop.

The sweeper is made for fast and easy, between vacuuming, in my opinion. Well, if you don't vacuum first, you're just pushing big wet clumps of hair around with the wet wipes. I suppose they could be helpful if you don't already have a mop, but I recommend other mopping systems over this one. The Swiffer Sweeper was invented for a fast run around and now they're adding a wet wipe option for what? To make more sales? It simply doesn't fit well with the product.

So I was already sceptical and it basically did as expected. On top of that the resealable bag with the wet wipes didn't open properly and had a hole in it, so liquid started to leak AND it forced me to use all 3 wipes at once. The only good thing I can say is they didn't dry streaky and my floors were shiny. The wipes dried out super fast though and even in a small apartment was struggling to mop by the end of a short hallway.

If I had to rate the Swiffer Sweeper with dry pads it would be five stars. With the wet it would be two stars. So I fully recommend it with dry pads, but avoid the wet.

October 03, 2018

I love this product

The swiffer wet & dry mop is what I use to clean my floors. It is great for picking up dog and cat hairs that get missed by the broom. When done using the mop it’s nice seeing all of the dirt that is has picked up. My only complaint would be the cost of the item, sometimes the pads can be on the expensive side.