Swiffer Sweeper Dry & Wet Mop Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

May 10, 2017

Thought I would love this product because it would make moping easier. Somewhat true. I've noticed that the liquid dries out pretty quickly resulting in you using more than two strips to finish the job.

May 07, 2017

I LOVE MY SWIFFER PRODUCTS AS THEY ARE SO CONVIENIENT AND QUICK TO GET OUT AND USE FOR QUICK CLEAN UPS INSTEAD OF DRAGGING OUT MOP AND PAILS FOR LITTLE SPILLS OR SPOT CLEANING.

April 14, 2017

I have been using my very first sweeper mop for about 7 years now. Yep, it's very durable, lightweight and easy to use. I use it almost everyday as i have toddlers who makes all kinds of mess every day.
    Effective in all kinds of surface and can really reach those tight spaces.

April 06, 2017

I love this product. Works very well. Attracts all my pet fur and sweeps dust and crumbs up very well. So easy and convenient to use. I sweep up with the dry sheets and mop up with the wet.

April 04, 2017

Kind of wish i got the vacuum one because i feel like i go through a lot of the dry pads so now i normally vacuum and then use the wet pads, which work great and smell amazing. I have a german shepherd lab mix, so my boy sheds like crazy. the wet pads work amazing for whenever he tracks mud into the house and at a decent cost

March 08, 2017

I love my swiffer so much. It makes cleaning so much easier. It allows me to clear away pet hair (loads of it!), dirt, and general spills and mess. A must-have for any household.

February 24, 2017

i use this pretty much just because i have a swiffer
    mop at home. i only buy it when it's on sale and with coupons, otherwise it is too pricey for what you're getting (literally pads soaked in chemicals). it works, but it isn't the next best thing.

February 15, 2017

I really like the swiffer dry mop. After I am done using my regular broom too sweep I like to go around my house again and sweep what my broom left behind. Usually my broom has a hard time picking up the cat hair and fuzz around my house so I notice this mop does a great job in picking up the left overs. I like now with the new model that the handle/poll is a lot sturdier and longer. My old one broke within a couple months and I have had this one for 2 years with zero issues. The swivel off the mop is perfect for getting under the kitchen table and beneath everything. I also noticed that the swiffer pads are a lot bigger and more durable in collecting the dirt and debris. The only problem is that the pads are bit expensive. I go through between 2-3 pads a week and need to buy a new box every month or so.

I bought this swiffer mop for 29.99$ at Walmart and I would recommend this mop for anyone who wants a super tidy clean house.

February 15, 2017

I absolutely love this product! I use it were and dry! So convenient! Easy to use. Great prices for the refills. Works great on my floor's. Very easy for kids to use as well to help do chores in the House. Love the convince of it being wet and dry! Super wonderful quality product!

October 25, 2016

After sweeping my floor I go over it with my swiffer dry mop. It picks up all the small bits that the broom cannot get. It's great if you have a pet that sheds.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?