Swiffer Sweeper Dry & Wet Mop Reviews
Ranked #39 in Household Cleaning Products

1.8/5

August 02, 2017

no no no

not only are these guys crazy expensive (like really, for a piece of cloth?), they stained my floor.
    I bought these thinking mopping would be so much easier, but I actually had to put in more work because once the liquid dried (awfully), it required me to go over it again to get rid of the sorta stained residue it left. will not be trying these again.

July 25, 2017

Just tried

I just recently got hardwood flooring put in so I bought this to try and it works great. I love the way it picks up the dust and makes your floors look great. The wet mop makes the floors look nice and shiny and the pads are easy to use.

July 25, 2017

Can be pricey but worth it

Depending where you go this can be pricey. I find I prefer using the wet mop then the dry, because I like the smell of the wet cloths and it works well. Now the dry part works well but not if you have a lot of crumbs etc it won't pick them up so I put in a pile and sweep up with a broom after, it can be a pain but hey its ok for me. Give it a try

June 29, 2017

No more bunnies !

NO MORE dust bunnies when using these #Swiffer these dusting cloths collect everything from dust webs,t small items on floor like cereal and everyday dirt that collects on floor ,I love these for dusting the walls as well there great for collecting cob webs as well definitely a must buy ! 4.99 home hardware I bought mine !

June 01, 2017

I've been using this product for quite a few years, it gets the job done without too much effort. My favorite aspect of it, would have to how light and easy to carry it is.

1.8/5

May 10, 2017

Thought I would love this product because it would make moping easier. Somewhat true. I've noticed that the liquid dries out pretty quickly resulting in you using more than two strips to finish the job.

May 07, 2017

I LOVE MY SWIFFER PRODUCTS AS THEY ARE SO CONVIENIENT AND QUICK TO GET OUT AND USE FOR QUICK CLEAN UPS INSTEAD OF DRAGGING OUT MOP AND PAILS FOR LITTLE SPILLS OR SPOT CLEANING.

April 14, 2017

I have been using my very first sweeper mop for about 7 years now. Yep, it's very durable, lightweight and easy to use. I use it almost everyday as i have toddlers who makes all kinds of mess every day.
    Effective in all kinds of surface and can really reach those tight spaces.

April 06, 2017

I love this product. Works very well. Attracts all my pet fur and sweeps dust and crumbs up very well. So easy and convenient to use. I sweep up with the dry sheets and mop up with the wet.

April 04, 2017

Kind of wish i got the vacuum one because i feel like i go through a lot of the dry pads so now i normally vacuum and then use the wet pads, which work great and smell amazing. I have a german shepherd lab mix, so my boy sheds like crazy. the wet pads work amazing for whenever he tracks mud into the house and at a decent cost