Swiffer Wet Jet Hardwood Floor Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

3.2/5

June 14, 2017

Great for everyday use.

Swiffer has many products and their wet mop is excellent. It's great for easy cleanups. I recommend it to everyone especially mothers. It's a quick way to clean up that little mess left by a thrown cereal bowl or marker drawing.

June 07, 2017

Will always be a loyal user of this! Easier than anything else, and I love the smell. It cleans the floor really nicely. and doesn't leave streaks or marks. Quick to do last minute before guests arrive :)

April 09, 2017

Great product for all kind of hardwood floors. Great cleaning power and smell. Brings a nice shine to the floors I use it on. Also nice for using it on hardwood furniture. Highly recommended.

April 04, 2017

I often use my swiffer wet jet to do a quick clean of my floors. The product works well on general dirt and small stains. You have to really push to get rid of more caked-on stains and I unfortunately broke one swiffer by pushing down on it too hard. I still recommend it because it does a nice job of cleaning my floors and is a lot easier than a typical mop and bucket

March 14, 2017

I use swiffer wet jet hardwood floor cleaner as a quick touch up cleaner for the hardwood floors all over my house. We have pets that leave prints every where, this floor cleaner works well to revive the shine and leaves no noticeable streaks.

January 05, 2017

Throw away the mop and bucket, this thing does the job! It's a bit pricey though... but I find that if you buy noname fills and replacement pads it'll get the job done.

February 13, 2016

Love this product a lot. been buying the refills for about two years. the cleaner scents are a nice smell and people notice it when they walk in my kitchen. love how when your done you can toss away the pad

January 26, 2016

I love having this in my house. It is nice to have for a quick clean, instead of going through the pain of using a mop. Nice smell!

2.0/5

September 23, 2015

You're basically just rubbing dirt around the floor

April 26, 2015

Great way to get hardwood floors clean and fresh smelling. I love my wet jet, and this is the best cleaner I have come across for my oak floors