Tampax Pearl Active Tampons Reviews
Ranked #60 in Feminine Hygiene

June 15, 2017

I buy this product every time i run out

I never have a problem with the tampons leaking, they are comfortable during any activity. I find that other brands don't absorb as well and feel weird when they start to absorb

April 17, 2017

Such a great product. Highly recommend his. Very comfortable and durable. Holds quite a lot without leaking thru into underwear. Would buy these again

March 05, 2017

I buy these when they're on sale. They're easier to insert than the cardboard applicators, which always make me feel like I have cramps. They work well.

October 11, 2016

These are the only tampons I purchase! They are so comfortable and stay in place all day. I never have to worry about leaking or breaking strings! The packaging is great too, sturdy enough that it doesn't come apart while in my purse pocket as other brands have. These are often on sale at my local drugstore as well. I only wish that the light absorbancy were more readily available, sometimes I have a hard time finding them.

September 15, 2016

These are always my go to when buying Tampons. I have never had any leaks with them and they are super comfortable. I would recommend these to anyone. I never worry when I use them. The only thing is I wish you would get more for your money. Tampons can be so expensive!

April 24, 2016

They work great and easy to use but the fresh scent made me have a reaction. Be only reason u would not recommend it doctor told me as well scented stuff is a no no for your lady parts.

March 06, 2016

They're tampons... what more can I say? They go in nice and smooth, no issues and stay put even with yoga and pilates workouts. The packaging is cute and colourful.

February 17, 2016

I got these tampons to give them a try because I thought they would be better for me than other products I've tried. This applicator was much more comfortable than other brands and I didn't experience any leaks at all while using these and I'm pretty active, a lot of exercising and stretching etc. I would defiantly recommend these.

January 26, 2016

it's hard to figure out what tampons best suit you and this is definitely it

November 28, 2015

work the best no leaks,great price.comfortable fit