Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons Reviews

Tampax Radiant Tampons feature Leakguard™ technology and a new CleanGrip™ applicator for comfortable insertion, plus a brand new re-sealable tampon wrapper for discreet disposal.

September 14, 2019

Confortable

Ces tampons sont vraiment super. J'ai essayé plusieurs modèles et c'est vraiment celui-ci qui me convient le mieux. Il est très confortable. L'applicateur permet une insertion simple et efficace. Je vais continuer à utiliser se produit sans hésiter!

September 05, 2019
    Michigan, United States

No leaks

These are awesome. Very comfortable, unlike some of the other brands. They are super absorbent and last hours without any leaks. These are my favorite.

September 05, 2019
    Florida, United States

Worry free, quality tampons

These tampons are wonderful! Comfortable, easy to use, and doesn't leak! I never have to worry about leaks when using these and would definitely recommend them. So comfortable, you forget you're wearing a tampon.

September 03, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love this product.

Tampax is only brand I use. I do not worry about leaks with this product. My go to is the pearl but I'm confident as long as it is tampax. I recommend to every woman.

0.5/5

August 14, 2019

Didn’t stay

Doesn’t work. I don’t understand why it’s so hard to grip on the tampon with my fingers to pull it out. I can never get these to go in and when I do the plastic part stays in.

August 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

The Best Coverage

With so many different brands of Tampons out there, it is hard to make sure that you are getting the best one without trying them all. Well this girl did. I can tell you hands down that I feel the most protected with the Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons. Easy application and the protection that comes from it, well that is all I need. I don't have any leakage and no fear of a leakage.

July 23, 2019

OG.

I've loved these since they were first released. They work great. They are pricey though. However, they really are great at preventing leaks. I am a fan.

July 18, 2019

no more stain!!!

I have really, really, REALLY heavy flow in the first three days. It's a nightmare! At the beginning it was just the night that was a problem, but in the recent years it's a problem even during the day. Thank god I found these because as long I remember to change them within eight hours I no longer was to waste money on replacing ruined clothes and bed sheets!

July 05, 2019

Always have a few of these in my purse for the unexpected

This tampon allows me to go about my day without worrying about staining my pants. It's comfortable both inserting and removing these. They are discreet and I love the packaging.

June 26, 2019

super comfy

This product is so comfy. I tend to react to certain feminine hygiene products and do not to this one. You cannot feel it and using it is pain free!!!