Tarte Amazon Clay Long Wear Blush Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 557 in Blush

Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this nutrient-rich blush benefits all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish for an amazing 12 hours. Inspired by Tarte's best-selling shades of cheek stains and lip tints, the colors range from soft to vivid to suit a wide variety of skintones. For oily skin types, Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Those with dry skin will benefit from the clay's nourishing and hydrating properties, which naturally restore skin's moisture. Combination skin types can rely on its ability to zero in on skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore complexion harmony. The result? Blush that wears better, longer, and truer!

April 27, 2017

I ran out of blush and decided to buy Tarte blush from Sephora. I like it, great stay power, good pigmentation, easy to use, easy to blend, does not dry my skin. I think this product will last me forever because there is so much products and I dont do make up much.

March 24, 2017

I give this product a five star in value because it was free form the sephora birthday kit. This product is way to pink and light for dark skin tones which makes me question why it was chosen for the bird au kit if It couldn't be used by all skin tones. I was very disappointed the quality was great it went on smooth felt light but looked awful!

March 04, 2017

I received this as a freebie from Sephora for my birthday. I have been using it daily since! It really is long lasting and the color is perfect! Will definitely be purchasing!

March 03, 2017

I got this at Christmas and LOVE it. I will be wearing it more in the summer as it's a beautiful bright pink/coral. It feels so nice on my face and wears well. It's perfect for a touch up mid day too. Great for the purse.

March 03, 2017

I love the coral and poppy- beautiful colors- love how they apply and they are very soft. Sadly it doesn't last all day though, Also.if you must have a good soft brush or these apply hard right to the area you touch first

March 02, 2017

Got the shade "Paaarty" for free as my birthday sample at Sephora. This is the only blush I've ever owned, so take what I say about it with a grain of salt. I like that it goes on soft and very neutral. I'm a very pale person, so I like how it gives my face just a splash of colour for when I'm looking a little pasty. I would probably recommend to anyone looking for a soft and natural blush. Lasts on my face despite my oily skin. Would probably consider purchasing in the future.

March 02, 2017

I received this blush as part of the Sephora birthday month gift, and I have really been enjoying it! It is extremely blendable, and the colour truly does last all day. I would definitely consider purchasing a full size of this product once the one I have runs out.

February 28, 2017

I used to buy drug store blushes but then decided to try the Tarte blushes after reading reviews. These are the only blushes that last all day long for me. I love the colour pay off and the longevity. I highly recommend.

February 24, 2017

Prix eleve mais super qualite. Ils sont bien pigmenter et reste en place toute la journee. Vraaiment a avheter pour un blush de qualite et un bon choix de couleur. Exposed est vraiment un go to

February 02, 2017

I received the shade Paaarty as a birthday gift from Sephora & it's a great everyday blush. The colour is a nice, natural looking pale pink with the perfect amount of pigmentation. It wears well throughout the day & is quickly becoming my go-to product in the morning, especially for the office, but I'm sure it would also work well with other makeup styles for evenings & weekends. It compliments my skin tone & type really well, & I feel like it would be easy wearing for a wide variety of other skin as well.