Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer

Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 365 in Primer

January 04, 2016

I have large pores around my nose/cheek area and also on my forehead between my brows. This stuff works wonders for me! I love it and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out! 10/10

June 02, 2015

This is probably the second or third product ive purchased from tarte cosmetics and i must say, i like it! the price is a bit too steep for my liking, but a little goes a long way! ive been using it everday for a week and so far the squeeze tube looks like i haven't used it at all :) it does bighten my skin when applied, which could just be because of the tint/colour of it rather than the ingredients in the product itself but no complaints on that! it feels light on the skin and is a great base for smooth foundation application. i LOVE how it doesnt feel silicone-y or heavy. Is it a repurchase? at this rate, considering to overlook the price :)

November 28, 2014

I was never a fan of primers but this one slowly helped to change my mind! It goes on clear and mattifies after a few minutes. Helps my makeup apply more smoothly and stay put longer.

May 22, 2014

The is a little pricy but you really don't use a lot of product at a time. Could last you the year, so it's worth the investment. I'm not 100% on the "waterproofness" of this product. I do know it keeps my BB Cream on my face all day, which is a good 12 hours that involves a lilt sweating and humidity. Anyway the whole point of this particular face primer is to give you a "pore less" look. Well it does and it does it well! I have so deep and large acne scaring and I find it help fill it all in. I don't have fine lines yet, so I'm sure it would help with those also. I can't mention it enough that a little really does go a long way and since it's colourless it's hard to se where you already put it on. You can feel it as it give your face a "velvet" feel to it.

If you don't have the 30$ and your using more BB/CC creams, Maybeline Baby Skin is very similar for 1/3 the price!

November 29, 2012

I went out on a limb to try a primer by Tarte because I had become a big fan of their products lately. When applying this primer I feel as if I don't put enough on my face, but that's the beauty of this product - a little bit goes a long way. Some days I wear the primer and other days I don't due to lack of time to get ready, but on the days I do manage to apply it under my foundation, I notice a lot more staying power throughout the day. It was a bit pricey, so that was the main set back on this product, but you can't expect to pay little for a quality product these days!