Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Product info via tartecosmetics.com

March 25, 2018

Beautiful

I got a sample size of this in my birthday gift from Sephora last year and I absolutely adore it, I haven’t even hit pan on it yet am I use it every single day, it adds such a nice natural flush to the cheeks.

March 21, 2018

My favourite blush for a year now.

This is my favourite blush right now, and also the only one that I'm using (for that reason). I got this in the birthday box from Sephora back in March, and while I don't wear makeup every day, I have used this product every time that I DID wear makeup, and absolutely love it. I can also still see the design that was pressed into the powder, because you don't need to apply a lot. It's just an amazing blush.

March 20, 2018

The Best of the Best!

When it comes to blushes no brand does it better than Tarte. I own over 20 shades between singles and palettes and the quality is unlike no other. They truly are long wearing, they’re pigmented and they come in a vast shade range so there’s something for everyone. Highly recommend!

March 20, 2018

Best blush formula!

Hands down one of the best blush formulas out there! Not sure if it’s due to the clay ingredients, but I love this product and color so much that I trusted it on my wedding day. Long lasting, beautiful formula that blends in so effortlessly and well pigmented. Every fair skin tone needs this shade! It looks boring in the pan at first, but it’s a cross between a nude/pink which goes with every look.

March 19, 2018

Sure is a party!

Got this in the Sephora birthday package in 2017. I am fair skinned and this is the perfect colour that suits my skin tone. Smells great too! Another great product that is cruelty free.

March 14, 2018

Great item

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and love it. It’s the perfect colour for me. I will defiantly be buying it in the full size. Tarte is starting to be one of my favourite brands. It’s a great quality and goes on smoothly

March 10, 2018

So universal!

This specific shade is amazing - it looks good on pretty much every type of skin. I initially got a sample and then loved it so much I had to buy the full version. It looks very natural but it’s buildable. Even if you put in a bit too much it still looks very natural.

March 09, 2018

Such a beautiful blush!

This blush is so finely milled and ultra pigmented! I only need to use a light dusting on my face, so a little bit goes a long way. The blush is very long lasting and it gives me such a natural and lovely flush.

March 05, 2018

Silky Smooth Blushes

I am a huge fan of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes! I don't think they last 12 hours (the color definitely starts to fade away) but overall, they do last for most of the workday on me. These are silky smooth in the pan, and a little goes a long way.

February 12, 2018

Best Blush out there!

I love anything Tarte makes (eco-animal friendly products FTW!), but their range of blushes and the pigmented formula are my favorite. These blushes make me excited for my beauty routine because of the varying shade and pigment they have.

I always recommend these blushes to my coworkers and girlfriends! If you don't have one, I highly recommend going out and buying it now :)